Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference, an annual event during which the company usually discusses upcoming software features coming to the iPhone and other products, will take place on June 5-9, it announced on Thursday.
Latest News - Sci / Tech
Oceans across the globe are slowly losing oxygen, which poses a major problem for every living marine animal and underscores the serious consequences of climate change, researchers say.
The latest rumor for Apple's next iPhone comes from JPMorgan analyst Rod Hall who claims that Apple will be adding a front-facing 3D laser scanner for facial recognition to unlock the device, as noted by MacRumors.
A drone that can carry people will begin "regular operations" in Dubai from July, the head of the city's Roads and Transportation Agency has announced at the World Government Summit.
Nokia will re-launch the 3310, perhaps the best-loved and most resilient phone in history.
Google wants to make it easier for Google Maps users to keep track of the many places they hope to visit.
When Apple designed CarPlay for iOS, it decided to stick with a familiar paradigm: a home button that takes you to a simple home screen of icons. That's not a terrible idea - the interface is simple and familiar to everybody, and you don't want to be struggling with a touchscreen when you're supposed to be keeping your eyes on the road.
Talk of it happening was in the air last year, and now it's officially a thing: for the first time in E3 history, anyone can buy a ticket to the games industry's grandest annual three-day show.
Better complications, Includes Google Assistant, Can run standalone apps, Improved fitness tracking, Refined interface that's easier to use, Works on Android and iOS.
Ever wish you had an assistant to help you carry your things? Meet Gita, a stylish and compact robot, designed for exactly that.
Google just announced a small but important user experience change to its Accelerated Mobile Pages platform, or AMP. The company explained in a blog post today that it will start allowing users to copy or share an AMP article's source link instead of the Google-specific URL. Until now, the service, which offers up more simplified and less data-intensive versions of publishers' articles, had basically made this impossible.
Following months of explosions jokes and wild speculation about the as-yet-unannounced Galaxy S8, Samsung has finally got the technology industry talking about something concrete: a new product.
You'd think it would be hard to misplace an entire continent, what with the mountains and trees and all that other hard-to-miss stuff.
Electronics giant LG has admitted its new premium-priced computer displays experience "performance issues" when placed near a wi-fi router.
Facebook has long been able to recognize the people in your photos and sort images by where they were taken. But it hasn't been as precise at understanding what's actually happening in a photo. That's now beginning to change, thanks to new developments in the Menlo Park, Calif.'s artificial intelligence software.
Instagram users may soon be able to post multiple images in a single post, if a recent discovery in a beta release of the app goes public.
This creature looks very different from us, but scientists think it could be our oldest ancestor.
With the Windows 10 Creators Update, a free upgrade due this spring for Windows 10 users, Microsoft says games will run notably faster as well as be more consistently smooth.
For nearly 100 years, scientists have dreamed of turning the lightest of all the elements, hydrogen, into a metal.
Huawei is a leading smart-phone brand in Sri Lanka and it has introduced new Huawei Media-Pad T2 7.0 device.
- Wimal further remanded 3598
- Court allows respondents be noticed 3596
- Arrested soldiers suspended 3727
- IGP off to Tokyo for narcotics confab 3578
- Sharp drop in incidence of Dengue reported 3583
- Armed police mobile squads 3596
- Take over Health and Higher Education 3604
- As SAITM mgmt meets Prez Sirisena 3610
- Blood to be tested 3590
- Amaraweera to revoke fishing licenCe 3581
- MONKS DECRY SCHOOL BIG MATCHES 3590
- BASL elections put on hold 3589
- Ragging rears its wretched head again 3590
- SEUSL gets High Tech Lab 3576
- SEUSL Convocation held at BMICH 3577
- Shahid Afridi ends international career 3580
- Unite to fight for Tamil issues 3577
- The European Union first 3579
- Ensuring Euro-Atlantic security 3574
- Attempt on Sumanthiran’s life and failure of intelligence services 3609
- TRC to outsource statistics data 3574
- Two more killed in road accidents 3566
- Police oic arrested 3575
- US delegation to strengthen ties 3578
- SEC man gets bail 3576
- Corruption and confusion 3460
- A state in disarray 3476
- MATTIS FIRING ON ALL CYLINDERS 3432
- Will myths be replaced by science? 3298
- Legal action against corrupt politicians 3379
- Workshops and Balkans again 3404
- Egypt court confirms death sentences 2683
- India face South Africa today 2685
- England Lions rout Sri Lanka ‘A’ by 195 runs 2682
- Tsonga wins Rotterdam title 2675
- Messi penalty rescues poor Barcelona 2678
- Asela earns maiden IPL contract 2681
- Is India Still Interested Developing Trincomalee Port? 3208
- Rice at a price 1797
- Step in the right direction 1706
- Decriminalize homosexuality 1695
- Ruffling judicial feathers 1802
- SAITM still tossed on a stormy sea 1922
- Dr. Sivamohan reiterates preference for foreign intervention 2692
- RICE SHORTAGE AND HIGH PRICES BIG MILL OWNERS TO BLAME SAYS ACPF 3008
- I believe in cooperative politics – Karuna 1981
- I like to talk to diehard Sinhala chauvinists – Wigneswaran 2275
- Justices should be subject to judicial audits 3721
- Traders have imported rice under local branding– Duminda Dissanayake 3605
- CTSU to protest SAITM ruling-on the streets 3835
- ‘Unity Government’ A golden opportunity... 3393
- New Laws for Port City – Malik Samarawickrama 2232
- I did not give vehicles to Wimal’s relatives– Prof. Ashu Marasinghe 3140
- Amazon plans 5000 new jobs in UK 2870
- UK Vauxhall pensions could scupper GM Peugeot sale 2867
- China piles pressure on North Korea by banning coal imports 2866
- ‘Spot’ devalued by 40 cents to Rs 151.25 2873
- SLT certified to construct Tier 3 internet data center 2905
- Central Bank launches Data Library 2900
- GSP+ To sustain economy or to Mutate society? 2995
- Fully fledged Media Commission by June – DGI 3037
- Way for True Conciliation! 4211
- Mathews is confident of bouncing back 2833
- Djokovic still the biggest rival, says Murray 3382
- Malayalam film - “Orazhcha” (A week) 3258
- Sri Lanka’s Finest Talent – but Who Cares? 3255
- The mesmerizing mystery of Mozart’s music – Mass in C major KV317 (Coronation) 3235
- A Showstopping Performance 3425
- House for Rent 3254
- Footpaths Towards Deconstruction - part 9 3217
- Junsu 1471
- The fate of our woods 1467
- Celebrate ‘A month of love’ 1468
- Five new branch openings 1468
- THINC Sri Lanka Networking Conference 2017 1496
- ‘Our Shop’ for staff welfare 1467