The second full-length trailer for Justice League is officially here.
Latest News - ENTERTAINMENT
Netflix is doubling down on Adam Sandler. The streaming giant has extended its deal with the comedian for four more feature films.
Sony has announced plans to develop a Spider-Man spinoff film featuring female characters Black Cat and Silver Sable.
It's been a running joke for years that singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran and actor Rupert Grint bear an uncanny resemblance. So while Sheeran dominates radio waves and Grint makes his acting comeback with TV series Snatch, the two are battling it out to be the public's favorite British ginger celebrity—especially because they get mixed up all the time.
Production is now underway on the animated movie Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You.
Disney's upcoming live-action adaptation of Mulan will not be a musical unlike its 1998 animated predecessor, director Niki Caro said.
Disney's live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast had a fairy tale opening weekend — breaking numerous records and bringing in a beastly $170 million from U.S. audiences during its box-office debut.
Rock and roll legend Chuck Berry has died aged 90, police in the US state of Missouri report.
James Corden and the Beauty and the Beast Cast Go All Out With the Songs in the Middle of Traffic 1183
Beauty and the Beast is all the rage right now, so of course James Corden decided the time was ripe to bring the movie to the streets—or rather, to a crosswalk in Los Angeles for an impromptu retelling of the tale as old as time.
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt will at last grace the same movie screen with the power of their combined presence. The couple, who married in 2010, will appear together in a thriller called A Quiet Place.
Ben Affleck has completed treatment for alcohol addiction, the actor announced in a Facebook post on Tuesday.
It was a battle of the beasts at the box office this weekend, and King Kong emerged as the definitive victor over Wolverine.
Game of Thrones has cast another famous music artist in a guest star spot for the upcoming seventh season — and this could be their biggest name yet.
When Kristen Stewart hosted Saturday Night Live in February, she casually dropped an important line in her opening monologue addressing President Donald Trump. "I'm like, so gay, dude," she said offhandedly, and the audience roared.
Vin Diesel turns his back on his family in the second trailer for Universal's next entry in the Fast and Furious series, The Fate of the Furious.
The "On the Floor" singer, 47, is dating former MLB star Alex "A-Rod" Rodriguez, a source confirms to PEOPLE. "They have been dating for a few weeks," the source said.
The Jackson 5. New Kids on the Block. Boyz II Men. *NSYNC. The Backstreet Boys. One Direction. And now—drumroll, please—Ed Sheeran's boys.
Take a spin through the magical world of Beauty and the Beast before you even head to the movie theater with this Ariana Grande and John Legend music video.
The R-rated "X-Men" spinoff "Logan" slashed into the weekend box office, opening with a massive $85.3 million in North American theaters, according to studio estimates Sunday, while best-picture winner "Moonlight" got a significant, if far from superhero-sized, Oscar bump.
According to Bill Condon, too much has been made over Beauty and the Beast's "exclusively gay moment."
- Since taking over from Avant Garde Navy’s OBST earns Rs 3 B for Govt 3825
- Schools big match season 22 vehicles in custody 3793
- President hints at Cabinet reshuffle 3837
- Three Lankan pilgrims die Extremely cold weather in Dambadiva 3792
- 2,484 dengue patients in Trinco 3784
- Wimal taken to prison hospital Hunger strike enters fifth day 3798
- President misled on Wilpattu issue – ECT Gazette provides zero relief for destruction 3810
- R’kanth’s Jaffna visit dropped 3775
- Rajinikanth’s SL tour cancellation Welcomed by Parties barring BJP 3781
- IUSF in 65 anti-SAITM protests Demand scrapping of Institute 3788
- JVPer claims paddy sold to distillery at Rs 28 3835
- Maligawa Road will remain closed – Kiriella 3811
- Suspect arrested with revolver 3780
- Soma Agnes Maduragoda dies George Perera’s Mother-in-law 3781
- Strike in Afghanistan US confirms al-Qaida figure killed 3776
- Soaring dengue cases 3768
- Visit My Mosque Open day for everyone 3766
- 25 held in pre-dawn Police swoop Illicit liquor, narcotics seized 3764
- Kalkudah distillery runs into snag PS approval in limbo 3772
- South Eastern University shuns ragging 3767
- Civil society should assist Police –DIG 3764
- Defending Liberal Democracy in Poland 3773
- Fighting for Life at 60 3805
- Kandy tops list in air pollution 2758
- CBSL printsRs 48.9B Money printing costs up by Rs 676M to RS 7.9B 2711
- From Russia with friendship: ‘Kandyan Kastane’ 3289
- Is the Government attempting to STIFLE PUBLIC’S RIGHT TO PROTEST? 3285
- Protests, fisticuffs and fast unto death 3236
- Are tourism authorities wearing blinkers? 3204
- A time of gifts 3136
- Nationalists and globalists 3125
- Richmond emerge champions 2712
- SL in deep slump 2724
- Lyon claims four key wickets 2710
- Joes beat Antonians 2703
- Muthuthanthri set for captaincy ? 2739
- Vettel wins Australian Grand Prix 2712
- The roles people play Prioritizing Sex & Gender 3162
- Typical double standards & hypocrisy 3029
- Main cause of kidney diseases 3076
- ‘Posh Pooches’ to be lavished with love 3030
- Preventive measures 3009
- Opening a can of worms 3062
- Rewarded for sensitizing rights of the disabled 3116
- Foreign Judges can hear cases – Niran Anketell 3086
- We await President’s response – Gemunu 3230
- LTTE atrocities also have to be investigated 3808
- Exporters to EU must be educated on Brexit – GM ECCSL Srinath 3296
- Speaker refused our request 3287
- Dinesh only UPFA’s Deputy Leader 3285
- Voters must exercise caution when electing MPs – Harshana Rajakaruna 2580
- Forced family planning is happening countywide – Galagoda Aththe Gnanasara Thera 3901
- ITAK’s arbitrary actions cause conflict in TNA – Sivasakthy Ananthan 3558
- G20 drops pledge to fight protectionism Bows down to US opposition in spite of China 3317
- Chinawood: The merging of ‘Hollywood’ and ‘Made in China’ 3297
- Facebook to challenge YouTube and Spotify 3296
- Revised IMF deal expected by April Disbursement by June – Central Bank 3304
- Sri Lankan to maintain fleet position 3448
- High production costs hurting shipbuilding industry 3302
- The crisis in Parliament: Twilight of a functioning democracy 3495
- Mispriced Risk of Infectious Diseases 2439
- Limelight on Sri Lanka again 2443
- Former JVP terror districts continue in poverty 3667
- Valencia stun Real Madrid 2915
- GSP+ To sustain economy or to Mutate society? 3239
- Musicalisation of Narrative 3892
- The Many Faces of Galle -Part 2 3922
- Footpaths Towards Deconstruction- Part 14 3898
- Afternoon Shadows 3911
- Living up to ideals 4057
- Clash of the Titans in Nuwara Eliya 3943
- The plight of our corals 1725
- India’s largest international décor mall launched in Bangalore 1704
- The games gods and politicians play 1701
- A challenged life 1691
- The Threshold: Patching up our privileged defeats 1760
- Animal assisted therapy 1696