Bollywood actress Reema Lagoo, famous for playing the role of the "loving mother" has died at the age of 59.
Latest News - ENTERTAINMENT
Elle King recently split from her husband a year after their secret marriage.
The 27-year-old singer confirmed her separation from Andrew Ferguson in an Instagram post Tuesday after quietly tying the knot in March 2016.
Disney-Pixar released a new trailer for Cars 3 last Wednesday.
Priyanka Chopra's big Hollywood debut 'Baywatch' will soon hit the theatres around the globe. The globetrotting Bollywood star has been busy promoting the movie with the cast and crew and by the looks of the trailer it does seem to be steaming hot.
We all know celebrities have a long list of demands when they go on tour, but Justin Bieber has taken it to the next level.
A music journalist in India has claimed to have received a list of the singer's demands, which he posted on Twitter.
In a tweet that is dividing Harry Potter fans, JK Rowling has said sorry for killing off Professor Snape in the final book of the Harry Potter series.
It is the highlight of New York's social calendar, and this year honoured designer Rei Kawakubo.
Bollywood actor and director, Farhan Akhtar, and celebrity hairstylist, Adhuna Babani's 16 years of marriage has legally ended with a court order on Monday. The two had filed for a divorce in October last year at the Bandra family court, and after divorce counselling in November, they had to wait for a period of six months to figure if they wanted to still go for the divorce or withdraw their plea.
You may have noticed that ~*unicorns~* are a bit of a thing these days, but if you're just catching on to the trend, you're way behind Nina Dobrev, who's been on the unicorn grind for nearly a decade.
Actor and comedian Rowan Atkinson has revealed he is planning another 'Mr Bean' movie featuring the popular character as an old age pensioner. The 62-year-old comic thinks his friend and series co- creator, 'Love Actually' writer Richard Curtis, has come up with a very funny idea featuring his popular character - who first featured on TV 27 years ago - in his senior years.
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will join a galaxy of speakers from around the world at TED2017 this week. TED Talks is an international platform for exchanging novel ideas and views.
Actress Sunny Leone said she would like to come up with a high-end hip street line that everyone would want to wear. Asked if she would like to invest in a jewellery brand, Sunny said, "Not something I have thought of much and not sure."
In order to put an end to the raging controversy that was threatening the release of director SS Rajamouli's Baahubali: The Conclusion in Karnataka, senior actor Sathyaraj on Friday issued a statement apologising for his remarks that he made when the tension between Tamil Nadu and Karnataka over the Cauvery water row was at its peak.
Karan Johar talks about being a parent to his twins, and how he has come to adapt to their sleep schedule. Karan Johar, who brought twins Yash and Roohi home from the hospital recently, has spoken about being a single father and choosing surrogacy in a recent interview.
Trisha's film Garjanai has wrapped its schedule recently, and the actor cannot be happier. Trisha, who was last seen alongside Dhanush in Kodi as Rudhra, is currently busy with multiple films in her kitty. Garjanai, directed by Sundar Balu also starring Vamsi Krishna and Amit Bhargav in pivotal roles, is inspired by Anushka Shetty's 2015 movie NH10.
Actor Dhanush resumed shooting for his upcoming film, Vada Chennai (North Chennai), following the release of his directorial debut Pa Paandi last week. The shooting of the film
Sofia Vergara has joined the voice cast of Sony's upcoming animated comedy, The Emoji Movie.
"Excited to be Flamenco Dancer in @emojimovie," the Modern Family star wrote on Instagram Tuesday alongside a photo of herself standing next to her animated character who is seen donning a red and black dress along with a rose in her mouth.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is on a mission – to prove that age is just a number or that ageing simply doesn't apply to her. The Ae Dil Hai Mushkil star gave much younger stars a run for their money as the scorcher Saba and then did a host of photo shoots which had us reaching for our sunglasses. After a brief hiatus, Aishwarya is back on a mag cover and summer just got so much more sizzling with her latest pic.
After giving the quintessential romantic rendition shot in the rain, Baarish, the makers of Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor-starrer Half Girlfriend have finally released the much-awaited video song, Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga. The fans wanted the song so badly that the makers decided to release the song prior to the planned date.
Recently, when we saw a lot of Bollywood stars flocking to London, we were left wondering why. Now Begum Kareena Kapoor, who has been slaying it all along before and after her pregnancy, has become the first Bollywood actor to feature on the covers of a UK-based bridal magazine and she slayed the photoshoot with utmost glamour and grace.
Weather Today 617
- Cabinet reshuffle 3760
- Finance stripped from ravi 3766
- Farce behind the reshuffle – JVP 3763
- Vasu suffers heart attack 3782
- Dr. Padeniya charged with contempt 3762
- Rs 2M compensation for Dulanjali 3830
- JO slams Cabinet reshuffle 3745
- Population boom 3906
- Why remove Best Finance Minister? – Dullas 3748
- Indira Gandhi asked RAW to aid LTTE – KP 3760
- Prez Sirisena Aussie bound 3751
- Lanka’s power sector 3727
- N&E merger impossible – Hizbullah 3737
- Woman dies in wild jumbo attack 3737
- Canadian PM reiterates call to Sri Lanka 3756
- Indian meddling and the Mahinda Question 4418
- China’s future geostrategy 4230
- NIR Ministry spends frugally 4124
- Owner arrested after surrendering 4083
- Petrol bombs hurled at Mosque in Kurunegala 4142
- Govt Doctors to report sick today! 4026
- Rathana Thera’s vehicle in mishap 4391
- Expect ‘unbelievable’ changes – Amaraweera 4052
- Five Police teams deployed for probe 4031
- Commission takes a break 4063
- Suggesting tunes for different pipers 2413
- Move to build golf and hotel resort 2416
- From Russia, China, India & EU to Australia 2271
- Gone yet not out 3475
- PCs in crisis mode 3454
- Wesley win by 181 runs 2860
- Scotland seal second title 2862
- Terry says goodbye in style 3072
- Royal well-deserved champions 4072
- Sri Lanka Cricket to spend 70 M on RPICS 2952
- Santhush qualifies for World Youth 3857
- Maris Stella, Isipathana, President’s win 2858
- SL needs Malinga magic upfront 3231
- Bizarre Ruling ruins Asmika’s Golden hope in Asian Youth 2863
- Ambalangoda’s big match ends in draw 3643
- Good governance thro electoral reforms 2467
- Sri Lanka’s foreign reserves Ground reality 3925
- Cyberbullying and scared women 3005
- Will this make you ‘wanna cry’? 3048
- Brace for dengue surge 3122
- There are many issues to iron out 3110
- Nationalizing SAITM would be a mistake 3416
- SB IS TALKING RUBBISH! 1931
- Eligibility criteria stiffer than in State Universities – SB 2290
- Joint Opposition will accept President Sirisena’s leadership – Vasudeva Nanayakkara 4144
- $ 68M creamed off to service debt 1031
- Nationwide inflation down to 8.4% in April 2869
- Allianz Lanka registers impressive Q1 2017 2865
- Bourse falls amid foreign sales 2867
- India invited to participate in power sector 2869
- Access Engineering posts highest ever PAT of Rs 2.6B 2858
- Exchange rate at all time low of Rs 154.54 2862
- Exporters urge removal of Indian NTBs 2866
- State banks may face capital adequacy issues 2874
- Asian stocks rise as US political concerns ease 2860
- Traps from different quarters 1430
- Are we an ungrateful society? 1319
- Provincial slavery and political buffoonery 1865
- AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON (1981) 2096
- Did “WannaCry” make you cry? 2745
- Local Psychologists should receive due acceptance 1070
- Hatha yoga benefits are numerous - Anandhie Vilvaraja 1084
- Amaya Resorts and Spas offer an exquisite Lankan experience 1058
- Queen of Nuwara Eliya Regains Glory 3295
- Voyage of Time in a dreamy landscape 3352
- Recurrent Dreams, Not a Nightmare 3292
- Radical Approach to Cinema 3278
- Alston Koch felicitated in ‘Highest Capital City in the World’ 4151
- Love, loneliness and lingering 4085
- Lichens, the coolest thing you never heard of 927
- What would life bee…? 926
- Bask in natural luxury 902
- Diverse dishes straight from China 892
- Young ones on stage 896
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children 898