Actor and comedian Rowan Atkinson has revealed he is planning another 'Mr Bean' movie featuring the popular character as an old age pensioner. The 62-year-old comic thinks his friend and series co- creator, 'Love Actually' writer Richard Curtis, has come up with a very funny idea featuring his popular character - who first featured on TV 27 years ago - in his senior years.
Latest News - ENTERTAINMENT
Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will join a galaxy of speakers from around the world at TED2017 this week. TED Talks is an international platform for exchanging novel ideas and views.
Actress Sunny Leone said she would like to come up with a high-end hip street line that everyone would want to wear. Asked if she would like to invest in a jewellery brand, Sunny said, "Not something I have thought of much and not sure."
In order to put an end to the raging controversy that was threatening the release of director SS Rajamouli's Baahubali: The Conclusion in Karnataka, senior actor Sathyaraj on Friday issued a statement apologising for his remarks that he made when the tension between Tamil Nadu and Karnataka over the Cauvery water row was at its peak.
Karan Johar talks about being a parent to his twins, and how he has come to adapt to their sleep schedule. Karan Johar, who brought twins Yash and Roohi home from the hospital recently, has spoken about being a single father and choosing surrogacy in a recent interview.
Trisha's film Garjanai has wrapped its schedule recently, and the actor cannot be happier. Trisha, who was last seen alongside Dhanush in Kodi as Rudhra, is currently busy with multiple films in her kitty. Garjanai, directed by Sundar Balu also starring Vamsi Krishna and Amit Bhargav in pivotal roles, is inspired by Anushka Shetty's 2015 movie NH10.
Actor Dhanush resumed shooting for his upcoming film, Vada Chennai (North Chennai), following the release of his directorial debut Pa Paandi last week. The shooting of the film
Sofia Vergara has joined the voice cast of Sony's upcoming animated comedy, The Emoji Movie.
"Excited to be Flamenco Dancer in @emojimovie," the Modern Family star wrote on Instagram Tuesday alongside a photo of herself standing next to her animated character who is seen donning a red and black dress along with a rose in her mouth.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is on a mission – to prove that age is just a number or that ageing simply doesn't apply to her. The Ae Dil Hai Mushkil star gave much younger stars a run for their money as the scorcher Saba and then did a host of photo shoots which had us reaching for our sunglasses. After a brief hiatus, Aishwarya is back on a mag cover and summer just got so much more sizzling with her latest pic.
After giving the quintessential romantic rendition shot in the rain, Baarish, the makers of Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor-starrer Half Girlfriend have finally released the much-awaited video song, Phir Bhi Tumko Chaahunga. The fans wanted the song so badly that the makers decided to release the song prior to the planned date.
Recently, when we saw a lot of Bollywood stars flocking to London, we were left wondering why. Now Begum Kareena Kapoor, who has been slaying it all along before and after her pregnancy, has become the first Bollywood actor to feature on the covers of a UK-based bridal magazine and she slayed the photoshoot with utmost glamour and grace.
Brett Ratner wants to make Rush Hour in India and Shah Rukh Khan has said yes. Now, give a minute to the news to sink in. For if this really happens, it means Jackie Chan, Chris Tucker
Hollywood star Will Smith has chopped off his son Jaden Smith's blonde hued dreadlocks for his upcoming film Life In A Year.
The 48-year-old star took to Facebook, where he shared a funny selfie post his son's hair transformation with him holding The Karate Kid actor's dreadlocks on top of his head.
Filmmaker James Gunn announced Monday he will return to write and direct a third Guardians of the Galaxy movie.
Starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista, Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is set for release on May 5. It is the sequel to the 2014 blockbuster Guardians of the Galaxy.
The Fate of the Furious, the high-octane, action picture starring Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson, is the No. 1 movie in North America, earning $100.2 million in receipts this weekend, BoxOfficeMojo.com announced Sunday.
Tollywood star Allu Arjun's upcoming film Duvvada Jagannadham was expected to hit the screens this summer. However, the plan has suffered a setback due to various reasons, forcing the makers to delay the release of the film. The shooting, which was going on at a steady pace, was delayed due to Allu's health, said reports. The makers had planned to release the film on 7 July earlier.
Amitabh Bachchan is very close and sensitive about his friends and family. The actor posted an emotional message when Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's father Krishnaraj Rai passed away last month.
Priyanka Chopra ventured into filmmaking with Marathi film Ventilator. The first time producer would not have, in her wildest of her dreams, imagined that her debut production
Welcome back, Harry Styles. The debonair ex-One Direction star has finally released his debut solo single, "Sign of the Times" — not to be confused with Prince's 1987 album Sign o' the Times — and it's an aching glam rock anthem. Making good use of Styles' nimble falsetto and stadium-sized pipes, the tune harks back to the operatic piano pop of Queen and David Bowie, from its guitar riffs and cymbal clashes to its moody lyrics. Produced by Jeff Bhasker and co-written by Styles, the song will soon have its own music video, set to drop later in April.
The new Laila of Bollywood Sunny Leone is one actor who does not believe in sitting calm after one success. She is the one who wishes to learn new skills to take steps forward in the world of cinema.
LATEST NEWSRead More
- Invitation to Party reps 3960
- LIOC demand triples 3975
- CPC strike ends 3966
- Govt to own majority 3975
- JVP flays Trinco oil tank deal 3977
- Ranil off to India 3964
- SC orders written submissions 3967
- Govt sponsors SAITM adverts – GMOA 3965
- Invitation to Party reps 4022
- Japanese experts hand over report 3957
- Mega crackdown 3985
- Top defence meeting 3977
- Livera as new NCPA Head 4040
- French Presidential Elections A glimpse of our future 3963
- Conservative divide in Korea 3947
- ETCA to be finalized 3956
- Minister Zoysa assures Ampara farmers: 3951
- Indian builders to import Lanka cement 3945
- Two treasure hunters on the mat 3939
- Liberal Maldives blogger stabbed to death 3939
- Temp shelters near completion 3941
- 90% of doctors against GMOA – SB 3944
- Akila wants more English in schools 3944
- Care more for the elderly – Amaraweera 3943
- Port City to yield US $ 13 B 5082
- RANIL, SIRISENA SET FOR TERM TWO ALREADY 3385
- Post-war economy, Mahinda regime and unity govt 3278
- The march of folly Electoral reform–Sirisena’s greatest betrayal 3303
- Garbage, protests and rule of law 3537
- Seeking sustainable development in neoliberalism 2783
- A time of gifts Settling down at Oxford 2316
- CPC strike: Politically motivated or ignorance – Daham 2885
- India’s inspirational centenarian wins gold 2883
- Navodya qualifies for WYC 2865
- Greshan, Sadini shine with records 2876
- Seven’s players released from XV’s duties 2873
- Benteke comes back to haunt Liverpool 2865
- Post-war economy, Mahinda regime and unity govt 3206
- National Sustainability undermined 3169
- Avoid dangerous ‘politicking’ With the MMDA 3101
- Executive Presidency: Boon or Bane 3185
- Want Govt to Degazette wilpattu forests 4034
- Muslims rage over Mannar land 4515
- Sampanthan has forgotten his people’s grievanceS 2515
- Anoka’s Mangrove campaign 4118
- Ministry of Megapolis responsible for Meethotamulla TRAGEDY 3240
- Garbage crisis has reached epic proportions 3127
- MR confident of ousting govt next year – Dinesh 2939
- Marikkar pours scorn on Govt, Rajapaksas 3267
- Mahinda Rajapaksa never left the fray – MR 2895
- Solution to problems is removal of Capitalist economy 2689
- Overcoming your own demons:Essential for reconciliation 4243
- SLFP in grip of unwholesome men – Mervyn Silva 1395
- Offer for Dulux owner AkzoNobel raised again 3238
- Euro and shares jump after vote 3232
- Red tape hampers railway tourism growth 3241
- SLT’s Galle cable depot ready by 3Q 3235
- CPC strike impacts forex market 3236
- Ravi invites US investments 3236
- The New Constitution Creating divisions for democracy 1743
- What is Good Governance? 1639
- Trump pushed into bombing Syria 1878
- Thailand discovers Power of Women Travellers 1741
- Economics of gambling 1583
- There were no Tamils in Ceylon until arrival of Westerners 1872
- Stallion heralds New Year 4339
- The House that Love Built 4455
- The challenges of self-representation 4334
- Solidarity Award for Prasanna Vithanage 4334
- History of Cinema 4329
- Trans national Cinematic Musical Discourse 3232
- Beware of touchy feeling! 1170
- Dazzling stars illuminated 1157
- G O O D L I F E D i a r i e s 1165
- Cuba 1161
- Science experiments A parachute 1163
- ENJOY WAFFLES TO YOUR HART'S CONTENT 1167