Michael Keaton says he likes that his Spider-Man: Homecoming villain is grounded in reality and the character's backstory, in a way, reflects the world in which we live.
Latest News - ENTERTAINMENT
Principal photography began Monday on the next installment in Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures' cinematic MonsterVerse.
Walt Disney Animation Studios released the first trailer for Olaf's Frozen Adventure Tuesday.
The animated short will run before screenings of Disney/Pixar's Coco, starting Nov. 22.
Hollywood star Jessica Chastain may play a villain in X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
The 40-year-old actress is in talks to portray the alien empress Lilandra in the forthcoming movie, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Sony Pictures offered its first glimpse at the remake of the 1990 horror movie Flatliners Tuesday.
Starring Ellen Page, Diego Luna, Nina Dobrev, James Norton and Kiersey Clemons, the new version is set for theatrical release Sept. 29.
Franchise veterans Owen Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy and John Ratzenberger attended the premiere for Cars 3 in Anaheim Saturday.
Also spotted on the red carpet at the event were Kerry Washington, Nathan Fillion, Johnny Knoxville, Armie Hammer and his family, and Cristela Alonzo.
A young boy, Miguel, visits the Land of the Dead in the new trailer for Disney/Pixar's animated film Coco.
Miguel's family has had a ban on music for many generations, but the young boy (voiced by Anthony Gonzalez) still dreams of being a musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz (voiced by Benjamin Bratt).
A casting call for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 2 shows that the film will be featuring younger versions of characters Albus Dumbledore, Newt Scamander, Gellert Grindelwald and more.
20th Century Fox released the first trailer for its upcoming mystery film Murder on the Orient Express on Thursday.
South Korean Actress Lee Young-ae, popularly known as 'Changumi' in Sri Lanka, has donated around US $ 50,000 (Roughly Rs.7.6 million) to......support flood relief efforts in Sri Lanka, a statement said.
Sony Pictures released three new teasers for its upcoming adaptation of Stephen King's The Dark Tower novels Sunday.
One 30-second clip focuses on Matthew McConaughey's villain, the Man in Black, while another spotlights Idris Elba's knight Roland.
Monster movie crossover Godzilla vs. Kong is set to be directed by filmmaker Adam Wingard.
Wingard is said to have landed the job after helming the Blair Witch reboot, Netflix's upcoming anime adaptation of Death Note and horror film The Guest which has made him a top prospect among major studios, The Hollywood Reporter notes.
Actress Priyanka Chopra's decision to wear a dress that showed her legs for a meeting with Indian PM Narendra Modi has been criticised by some social media users in India.
Dreamworks has announced a sequel to their animated comedy hit The Boss Baby that will arrive in theaters on March 26, 2021.
The sequel will bring back star Alec Baldwin to voice the title character, Variety reported.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is the No. 1 movie in North America, earning $62.2 million in receipts this weekend, BoxOfficeMojo.com announced Sunday.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a Cannes red carpet regular and while she has mostly received praise for her fashion choices, there have been times when the actress has faced flak for her looks, but the criticism does not bother her.
"All of reality" is threatened in the new synopsis for Marvel's upcoming superhero ensemble epic, Avengers: Infinity War.
The synopsis, released in the latest issue of License! Global Magazine, details the arrival of Thanos to earth after the big-bad portrayed by Josh Brolin, has been hinted at across a number of Marvel cinematic films.
Bollywood actress Reema Lagoo, famous for playing the role of the "loving mother" has died at the age of 59.
Elle King recently split from her husband a year after their secret marriage.
The 27-year-old singer confirmed her separation from Andrew Ferguson in an Instagram post Tuesday after quietly tying the knot in March 2016.
Disney-Pixar released a new trailer for Cars 3 last Wednesday.
LATEST NEWSRead More
- Deuba takes over as 40th PM 3199
- India must proceed with caution 3223
- Army and Maliban join hands to help needy 3198
- Muslim Ministers, MPs playing dumb – Athaullah 3222
- Trial-at-Bar begins 3204
- Myliddy fishing hamlet and harbour to be released next week 3206
- Buddhist Ladies College Roo Soba Art exhibition 3194
- Lanka-Japan 3194
- Water in 35 of 55 Varany wells not safe 3196
- Lankan in Quebec on murder rap 3194
- Dy. Min. Jayasena showers praise on SL Vets 3196
- Trafficking in Persons Report 2017 3195
- 50% of TN’s catch from SL’s waters – Ex Navy Chief 3200
- Prime Minister Urges model circumventing Referendum 3206
- General Crishanthe De Silva inspects the guard of honour 3191
- SL Should Take Advantage – Academic 3193
- Will be dealt with as terrorists – Rajitha 3196
- SAITM will not be nationalized – Rajitha 3192
- Colombo Medical Faculty lecturers to strike 3193
- FSP behind IUSF violence – Sagala 3192
- IUSF’s SAITM protest fizzles out 3196
- Rajitha, Kiriella to prepare listing plan 3186
- Party leaders to decide next week 3192
- Hartal brings Bandarawela to grinding halt 3194
- NFTH to be converted to J’Pura Hospital model 3189
- Violent repression of legitimate protests must cease 2887
- Disastrous ministers 2897
- ‘Gateway to Kataragama’ opens on 15 July 2154
- Gerald Mendis: Living the life to the fullest 2883
- IUSF abusing human rights 2156
- Cherantha sets new National Record 2858
- Masakadza recalled for SL series 2859
- Thurstan (B) and Royal (B) win 2855
- Cricketers on Red Alert 3072
- Upali Mahanama expires 2879
- Afghan teenager has English counties in a spin 2865
- Shastri to apply for India coach job 2861
- NOC conducts workshop ahead of Olympic Value debate programme 2860
- Murray Wimbledon top seed for first time 2857
- Dilhara selected for Commonwealth Chess C’ship 2858
- Islam’s tolerance and justice equal to all 2865
- Toying with Danger 1066
- ‘Spot’ Unseats ‘Forwards’ After Years 1054
- Social media changing our lives 1768
- Correlation between terrorism and Islam Fact or fiction? 1799
- SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS NEGLECTED INVESTMENTS IN ROAD TRANSPORT 3162
- Black Hartal in Bandarawela today! 2751
- Railway worries and TU action 3821
- TNA jittery over TPC – C.V. Wigneswaran 2273
- TPC with a hidden agendaSeeks to weaken ITAK – Senathirajah 2185
- Softlogic LifeStyles official interior partner 2193
- TVS partners Abans for three-wheeler exports to Sri Lanka 2193
- Third car presented to winner 2196
- ‘Creating organizational culture with values’ 2189
- JAT sponsors 2nd Building Specifiers’ Conference 2191
- Can IP rules stifle innovation? 2194
- Sri Lanka Telecom hosts ‘SLT Zero One Awards’Ceremony 2203
- Blue Mountain wins 8 awards 2187
- NDB wins Best Use of Mobile in Finance Sector 2202
- Union Assurance Annual Awards 2016 held in Malaysia 2190
- Solving imaginary and real problems 2198
- Vivo retains IPL title rights till 2022 1344
- Holistic social intervention The crying need for waste management 4547
- Winter is Here! Not really, but will be soon. 1486
- The Esoteric Romanticist Hashan Abeygunarathne 1507
- The Nightingale and the Rose 1479
- Explore what lies under the waves With the Power Ray Drone 1062
- She’s the Man: Review 1060
- Try this when people come to you with their problems 3469
- International Yoga Day Celebration 3447
- Females born under Maha Bhagya Yoga 3478
- Latest Findings on Coconut Oil Kills Cancer in Two Days! 3734
- Birth Nakshatra says what you are – Part 4 3435
- Flying with the Flamingos Saga of the survival of the human spirit 3920
- Hindustani Vocal recital 3853
- Flying with Flamingos Literary exploration into protracted conflict 3936
- Battles and Laments 3904
- Six walks in the fictional woods 3865
- Argus-eye Indexical Dimension of Sign-Making 3835
- Latest lady chef in city 949
- Horton Plains invaded 1075
- Haiti 913
- GERMANY 887
- Invention of coloured crayons for kids 895
- Sri Lankan contingent to take wing 907