Years after Khal Drogo was killed off of Game of Thrones, Jason Momoa's epic audition tape for the HBO fantasy drama is still making the Internet rounds. Of course, that's because of the unusual way the Justice League actor tried out for the part of the Dothraki warlord — by performing a Maori haka.
Latest News - ENTERTAINMENT
After five nominations, Blake Lively won her first People's Choice Award on Wednesday, and she used the opportunity to make an uplifting and, shall we say, lively speech.
The upcoming all-female Ocean's Eight film has just added a new cast member - Kim Kardashian.
A handful of performers, including country star Toby Keith and rock band 3 Doors Down, have been confirmed by the Presidential Inaugural Committee for one of Donald Trump's inauguration celebrations.
US author and filmmaker William Peter Blatty, best known for writing The Exorcist, has died at the age of 89.
The rumors are true: Woody Harrelson will be joining the Star Wars universe as an unspecified character in the upcoming young Han Solo film.
Tom Hiddleston has apologized for his "inelegantly expressed" acceptance speech at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards, during which his efforts to bring attention to the civil war in South Sudan were, to some observers, overshadowed by what they perceived as self-congratulatory remarks.
La La Land star John Legend's table setting at the 74th annual Golden Globes was this close to perfection.
During the cold and dark winter in the freezing north of China's Heilongjiang Province, many tourists head to the annual Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival.
Just days after releasing her first social media posts after a 3-month hiatus, Kim Kardashian West is now breaking her silence about being tied up and robbed in her Paris hotel room by armed men disguised as police officers, her spokesperson told TIME.
Veteran Indian actor Om Puri, star of British hit East is East, has died aged 66, a family member told the BBC.
Chris Gayle appears to be living life to the full in his new adopted home of St Kitts after celebrating the New Year at a carnival in the island's capital, Basseterre.
Singer Janet Jackson has at the age of 50 given birth to her first child, a baby boy, her publicist has confirmed.
Deadpool has broken many records since it hit theaters back in February — biggest R-rated opening ever, highest-grossing X-Men movie, first superhero movie to feature a Zamboni chase scene — and now, it's earned a new accolade.
Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey are once again thrown through the wringer in a new promo for Fifty Shades Darker, only this time the trials seem far deadlier.
Wedding bells are ringing for Serena Williams!
US actress Carrie Fisher, best known for her role as Princess Leia in the Star Wars series, has died aged 60, days after suffering a cardiac arrest.
If you're sick of holiday cheer and want to watch something that will give you nightmares, look no further than the first trailer for Alien: Covenant.
Shah Rukh Khan will receive an honorary doctorate at the sixth convocation of Maulana Azad National Urdu University (Manuu) in the city on Monday.
Actress Carrie Fisher is in stable condition after suffering a cardiac arrest on Friday, her mother says.
Taboo to SLFPers 1688
- More job opportunities for local seafarers 291
- Tamil Diaspora lobbies against GSP plus 294
- Foreign exits pass Rs 75B mark 291
- Peace Airways to fly six A 380s from Mattala 298
- Poor quality fuel re-enters market 291
- Wiggy returns from Canada with ‘cough’ 4588
- Control the price of rice 3756
- 15 families move into DS office 3759
- SLFP moots LG polls under ‘FPP’ 3764
- Conman takes parents on Rs 3 M ride 4004
- Hakeem wants Govt rethink 3777
- Delimitation report gazetted soon 3749
- Six injured in home-and-home feud 3764
- Fine increased to Rs 200,000 3789
- Tamil ‘State Language’ in Tamil Majority Areas 3775
- Imported Rice Not above Rs 76 a kilo 3746
- President appeals: ‘Avert energy crisis’ 3742
- ‘I’ll turn the tables in a jiffy’ 3771
- JVP ups Anti-Govt Initiatives 3746
- Taboo to SLFPers 3763
- SLPP will shun UPFA nominations 3759
- Lagarde lauds SL’s economic efforts 3744
- Thousands protest in USA 3748
- Two exclusive HCs to hear cases? 3967
- Dengue strikes UK envoy 4581
- A Commonwealth Quartet 3629
- CTF recommendations and hybrid court 3612
- Singing in Paradise 3613
- Galle and its annual literary festival 3590
- SRI LANKANS AND THE ROYAL ACCOLADES 3590
- DONALD TRUMP…CHUMP, MORON, PARADOX 3077
- Molligoda in final 33
- CCC take first innings points 35
- Nipun scores second ton 35
- SL rout Zim by 7 wickets 37
- SL returns to Wanderers to save the series 35
- Kandy seal win with first-half blitz 35
- The vision a nightmare; the revenue a myth! 97
- A Rishad canard! 94
- Flying high in ‘Velvet city’ 96
- Govt has no business in our bedrooms 94
- Woman returns home after 26 years of captivity 92
- Drought plays havoc 93
- Coal industry mafia sacked me 117
- I have a responsibility to correct this Govt 117
- A NEW CONSTITUTION A MUST 3337
- WIDER PARTICIPATION MANDATORY FOR PEOPLE-FRIENDLY CONSTITUTION 3941
- Political furnace heating up once more 3233
- No need for a new Constitution 3923
- People are sick of the same old faces 2976
- Sarath Silva Slams Tinkering in Law/Constitution 4291
- No property in Wimal’s name – Shashi Weerawansa 6263
- Government rushing into self-destruction 2938
- China’s economy grows 6.7% in 2016 77
- Back-up plan to seek partner for SriLankan 76
- China posts weakest growth in 26 years 77
- Political ramifications complicate fiscal consolidation 78
- CBSL retires Rs 34.1B T-Bills 79
- FTA with NZ in the offing 77
- Way for True Conciliation! 3864
- Mathews is confident of bouncing back 2669
- Djokovic still the biggest rival, says Murray 3264
- Odissi dance recital Taal Taranga 176
- Candid and Undeterred remarks on Luke Wright 177
- Enchanting scrutiny into historical novels 179
- Davena Vihagun (aka Burning Birds) for The Ingamar Bergman Film Award 176
- Rev. Fr. Harold Panditharatne – Teacher Par Excellance 177
- Postnational cinema? 177
- Authentic poetry rewarded 45
- Kala Pola 2017 44
- A mighty platform for the creative writer 46
- The start of a new year 46
- Special Chinese New Year food festival 46
- Escape to Sigiriya 45