A special effects company created an SUV that uses hydraulics to rise several feet and drive over California traffic, but unfortunately, it's a one of a kind.
Latest News - BIZARRE
A Canadian man was fined nearly $20,000 by an Alberta court for using more than 100 helium balloons to take a lawn chair flight over Calgary.
While late spring blizzards feel like a universal joke played on the Northeast, a new blooper reel of news anchors wiping out in the snow may warm the cockles of your cold cold heart.
This is the adorable moment a child called 911 for help with his maths homework - and got just that.
Coca-Cola Bulgaria set a new world record by organizing thousands of empty bottles into a massive mosaic.
A large algal bloom has transformed an Australian beach into a glowing bright blue.
These staggering images capture the crushing daily grind for commuters in Bangladesh, which sees thousands of workers clambering over one another to board a train out of Dhaka city.
A driver in China lost control of his vehicle while driving on an elevated road and crashed onto the roof of a nearby residence.
The last surviving cars from a famous suburban Chicago "Spindle" sculpture featured in the film Wayne's World are for sale on eBay.
Veterinary surgeons in Thailand saved the life of a 25-year-old turtle whose name means "piggy bank" by removing 915 coins from her abdomen.
A woman created a wedding dress made entirely of Taco Bell wrappers in hopes of winning the chance to be married at the fast food chain.
A dishwasher described as the "heart and soul" of the world-class Danish restaurant Noma has been made a co-owner of the establishment he has worked in for 14 years.
A 99-year-old woman in the Netherlands decided she didn't want to die without getting in Dutch.
An Australian grandfather has become a millionaire after cashing in a year-old lottery ticket he found while cleaning his car.
The man, who has remained anonymous, bought the ticket in January last year.
Customs officers in Arizona said they found more than 100 pounds of marijuana concealed inside hollowed-out pieces of firewood.
A rare cloud phenomenon over Singapore has delighted people in the city-state.
It looks at least one army command post is going to war, but with Nickelback, not Iran or Russia.
Remember experiencing that strong urge to break something when we're really angry or stressed about something? The Break Room, a recently-opened place in New Delhi, actually lets its patrons break stuff with a bat if you pay them.
An artist in India constructed the world\'s largest sandcastle to promote peace and awareness about art.
A pro wrestler used his head to hammer almost 40 nails and claim a world record on an Italian gameshow.
World Water Day 1637
- Cabinet approves President’s proposal 3314
- UNICEF appeals for US$1m funding for SL drought 3305
- Three nabbed brewing moonshine 3300
- Two nabbed with narcotics 3300
- Madras HC issues directive 3305
- ‘Bunty’ captured in Sellakataragama 3309
- JVP condemns Govt attempts to protect criminals 3307
- UK bans laptops and tablets on flights from six ME countries 3301
- Tax on Palmyrah industry hits Northerners hard 3305
- Highest number of TB patients in Kalmunai 3300
- Contradictory messages on transitional justice 3319
- Can China save the global order? 3302
- Russia in Libya 3300
- Cabinet approves Ravi’s proposal 3309
- Buddhika sets Parliament record for petitions 3306
- Police to guard girls’ schools 3299
- ‘Find a good lawyer’ 3297
- President receives warm welcome in Moscow 3297
- Wimal to stay hungry 3298
- Army Chief of Staff 3296
- Take legal action against Sri Lanka 3301
- Greek Bond purchases revealed 3296
- Court orders Army Chief to provide names 3298
- Amunugama to oversee Cabinet Subcommittee 3296
- Arjun’s cohorts attack Journalists 3297
- Nostalgia for Analog 2674
- An oasis in urban Madiwela 3215
- Western encouragement of terrorism 3754
- ‘ProNats’ class adores Gotabaya 3794
- Mangala & MR cross swords over latter’s statement 3803
- Dilemma of protecting freedom of expression 3514
- AA to send 12 Athletes for Asian Grand Prix 2806
- Junior Golf Championship from 18-21 April 2311
- Training Command win men’s/women’s titles 2311
- Milestone event on 26 March 2312
- Nestlè powers Kids Athletics 2311
- Ex-Wallaby details childhood sex abuse 2313
- Jaffna Prepares for Chronic Kidney Disease 3303
- A Blueprint for Disintegration 3303
- Refugee returnee safety still in doubt? 3301
- Tamils lived in N/E before Buddhistic era – Wigneswaran 3314
- Going Up Sir Arthur’s way 3507
- Island nation in Indian Ocean A big draw for US, China 3507
- We await President’s response – Gemunu 3108
- LTTE atrocities also have to be investigated 3697
- Exporters to EU must be educated on Brexit – GM ECCSL Srinath 3251
- Speaker refused our request 3267
- Dinesh only UPFA’s Deputy Leader 3263
- Voters must exercise caution when electing MPs – Harshana Rajakaruna 2560
- Forced family planning is happening countywide – Galagoda Aththe Gnanasara Thera 3865
- ITAK’s arbitrary actions cause conflict in TNA – Sivasakthy Ananthan 3539
- NCSL for Sustainable Development 5199
- Major endorsement of govt’s reconciliation efforts 4697
- Manjula Amarasinghe new CEO of AM Kreations 2313
- Ceylinco Life honours 24/7 trailblazers of 2016 2311
- BOC Cards offer special discounts for Avurudu Shopping 2312
- BMICH remembers founder on Women’s Day 2310
- LAUGFS Eco Sri launches ‘YOU’ for Women’s Day 2312
- CEAT introduces 7 new tyre sizes Increases radial portfolio to 40 sizes 2312
- The crisis in Parliament: Twilight of a functioning democracy 3456
- Mispriced Risk of Infectious Diseases 2400
- Limelight on Sri Lanka again 2397
- Former JVP terror districts continue in poverty 3602
- Valencia stun Real Madrid 2896
- GSP+ To sustain economy or to Mutate society? 3217
- Musicalized Version of Nostalgia 5216
- The Many Faces of Galle 6079
- Footpaths Towards Deconstruction - Part 13 5236
- Fiesta for Theatre lovers 5691
- Viramaya 2017 – Phenomenal success 5223
- Sri Lankan movie at Geneva film festival 5268
- To be or not to be 1290
- Kids get cooking 1288
- Mindfulness for successful living 1299
- The age of nastiness 1289
- 20 years of singing celebrated 1284
- How do we prevent rape and abuse? 1285