A Russian news broadcast was interrupted by a black lab that surprised the female anchor and refused to abandon his quest for her love.
Latest News - BIZARRE
A musically talented 6-year-old boy from Japan became the world's youngest club DJ.
Itsuki Morita claimed the Guinness World Record for "Youngest club DJ" after performing a set at L restaurant and bar in Osaka.
Chanel has been criticized for appropriating Indigenous Australian culture by selling a more than $1,000 boomerang.
The $1,325 black wood and resin boomerang is part of the "other accessories" section of the brand's spring-summer 2017 pre-collection, which also includes a $3,350 set of beach tennis rackets and balls, and a $1,150 tennis racket.
A drone manufacturer showed off the strength of their device by hoisting a sky diver 1,082 feet into the air for the "world's first drone jump."
A visitor to a Netherlands zoo captured video of a curious gorilla reaching into a pond in its enclosure and kidnapping a tiny duckling.
A Canadian activist who faced time behind bars for giving water to pigs has been found not guilty.
An Ontario judge dismissed mischief charges against Anita Krajnc, ending a legal battle that captured the global attention of animal rights activists.
A stock Porsche Cayenne set a world record by towing the world's largest passenger plane at an airport in France.
The European-spec 2017 Cayenne S Diesel set a Guinness World Record for the heaviest aircraft pulled by a production car by pulling an Air France Airbus A380 -- which weighs about 628,000 pounds -- at Charles de Gaulle International Airport.
A Pennsylvania state representative who was called a slur on Facebook said he had a phone conversation with the troll's "disappointed" grandmother.
State Rep. Brian Sims, D-Philadelphia, said he was checking his social media pages on a recent morning when he came across a short but profane Facebook comment from someone named David who included a gay slur in his comment.
A police officer had what looks like his best ever day at work (or ever) after rescuing a pair of miniature goats.
Louis and Mowgli had escaped from their home and started wandering the streets – sparking a mission to apprehend them and bring them back to the fold.
A doctor has recorded the amazing moment of a baby being born via a so-called natural C-section.
The footage was recorded by Doctor Frank Lugo who works at the Cenfer Clinic in Venezuela where he oversaw the procedure.
There's nothing like the open road.
A 12-year-old boy attempting to drive across Australia by himself drove more than 800 miles before police arrested him.
Authorities from the Broken Hill Highway Patrol stopped the boy around 11 a.m. on Saturday, the New South Wales Police Force said in a statement.
A 30-year-old Sri Lankan woman in Austin won a new car on Wednesday by keeping her lips locked on it for 50 hours.
Dilini Jayasuriya got the keys to a 2017 Kia Optima LX after winning a drawing that included the six other people who had finished the "Kiss a Kia" contest held by 96.7 KISS FM radio at Southwest Kia in Round Rock.
Bungee jump goes horrifically wrong as girl smashes face in botched leap - knocking her teeth out 4209
A bungee jumper knocked her teeth out after her leap from a high platform struck trouble.
Scientists have found live specimens of the rare giant shipworm for the first time in the Philippines.
More than 600 Charlie Chaplin lookalikes paid tribute to The Tramp Sunday on what would have been the silent film star's 128th birthday.
A Russian man whose wife changed her last name for a supermarket promotion was recorded taking revenge by filling her car with cement.
A meteorologist who spotted a rare "snownado" at the at an Alberta ski run shot video of his friend snowboarding through the white whirlwind.
When Australian police raided a crystal methamphetamine lab last year, they may have been expecting to seize kilos of narcotics, drug-making equipment and piles of cash.
An eating contestant died choking on a half-pound glazed doughnut.
Two hungry cats gorged themselves on snacks by ringing a pair of call bells to have their owner produce treats.
- Egypt, Turkey put pressure on Lanka 3678
- 100 dead, 34 injured, 91 missing 2995
- Ramadhan fast begins 2976
- Unleashing catastrophe, death, destruction 4575
- Prez visits Aussie nuke agency 2889
- Australia, SL tighten maritime security 2884
- All schools in S’gamuwa closed 2892
- Flood relief centres set up 2899
- Gnanasara Thera in hiding 4400
- BBS goes to HRC 3676
- Parliament ends early 2875
- Rains, floods trap Parliament staff 2906
- But PAC finds no University there! 2922
- Rs 343 M more for Ministers’ vehicles 2885
- No joint administration – Amaraweera 2892
- China, Lanka think tanks sign major MoU 2906
- Weather, floods worsen dengue threat – Rajitha 3144
- CASC puts the ball in Parliament’s court 2892
- Policeman, suspect injured in melee 2885
- Lanka should ensure team’s security – Lewke 2896
- ‘Africa Day’ celebrated in Colombo 2883
- WHO chief to help Lanka health sector 2876
- Sex education from Grade Six 2905
- NHDA seals Anderson Flats community centre 2889
- Scholarships for estate children 2882
- Govt comes in for a lot of flak 2083
- Exploitation in state and private sectors 1843
- A time of gifts Increasing intensity 1837
- Flowers: Nature’s beautiful bounty 1837
- Govt pays tribute to war heroes 1840
- Vettel fastest in final Monaco practice 2387
- England reach 330 on Stokes back 2393
- Sabaragamuwa win U-18 rugby tourney 2384
- Tamim and Imrul pummel Pakistan 2388
- CA rebuffs MoU mediation 2389
- Sangakkara hits fifth successive first-class century 2393
- Kandy schools ready to face heat 2392
- SriLankan Airlines ‘A’ regain Archery title 2385
- Kandy pull out of club Sevens 2443
- Australia in thrilling win 2388
- Floods cause havoc 3614
- Rice mafia controls prices 3301
- ‘Yahapalanaya’ an utter failure – People 3163
- Balancing economy and environment 3158
- High cost of law-making 3137
- My life is under threat 3002
- Deal opposition and tame opposition silent 4376
- Forefathers of this country were Tamils – Sangaree 3166
- Foreign powers destroyed MR 2411
- There are many issues to iron out 3430
- How vulnerable is Sri Lanka? 2579
- Oman Air wins the ‘Best Arab Air Carrier supporting Arab Tourism’ Award 2386
- MMBL-Pathfinder and WelcomHotels to develop mid-market hotel chain 2394
- Emirates returns with signature Iftar service for Ramadan 2391
- 20/20 offers and gifts to celebrate 20 years 2388
- BOI highlights potential for Chinese investments in SL 2397
- Litro Gas initiates ‘Garu Ammawarun Wenuwen’ 2388
- Sri Lanka’s first ever tea estate 2493
- Abans launches Hugo Boss The first luxury brand to enter Sri Lanka 2394
- DIMO partners HNB to promote Mercedes Benz 2384
- Ladies College U-17 team emerge TT champions 2229
- Is Constitution the answer? 1768
- Traps from different quarters 1603
- I fell in love with taking photographs -- Indu Bandara 1221
- Cannes 2017 Kicks off in Style 1218
- If you still haven't found your dream go back to sleep 1208
- The pacemaker of Love 1455
- Sri Pada-The spiritual Glamour 1343
- Mars into Gemini Challenging period to the government 1551
- Third House Denotes Siblings 1549
- Professions signified by planetary combinations 1548
- SADI SATI OF SATURN OR SHANI ERASHTAKA- 2 1536
- Illnesses indicated by horoscope 1533
- Spiritual mine fields sprawl across Paradise 3840
- ‘Soul’, an evening of original music 2643
- Latest play by Inter Act Art 2649
- From Parents’ Perspective 3561
- Saadaya Maarai Salli Hamarai 2646
- Poetry and Picturesqueness 2635
- One country.Nine Days 944
- A very successful apple dansala 797
- Zero is here 792
- Second mommy and me cook-off winners crowned 788
- Style and sensibility 784
- A titillating curtain-raiser 785