Customs officers in Arizona said they found more than 100 pounds of marijuana concealed inside hollowed-out pieces of firewood.
Latest News - BIZARRE
A rare cloud phenomenon over Singapore has delighted people in the city-state.
It looks at least one army command post is going to war, but with Nickelback, not Iran or Russia.
Remember experiencing that strong urge to break something when we're really angry or stressed about something? The Break Room, a recently-opened place in New Delhi, actually lets its patrons break stuff with a bat if you pay them.
An artist in India constructed the world\'s largest sandcastle to promote peace and awareness about art.
A pro wrestler used his head to hammer almost 40 nails and claim a world record on an Italian gameshow.
Yale University is renaming a college that honours a former politician who was an advocate of slavery to recognise a female computer scientist instead.
Volunteers in New Zealand are racing to rescue survivors after more than 400 pilot whales beached themselves.
More than 500 people with the same ancestors gathered together in China for a massive family photo.
When Shelia Fedrick saw a dishevelled girl sitting beside an older, well-dressed man on her flight, she was concerned.
A Palestinian barber has begun to turn heads by using large flames to straighten his clients' hair.
Jellyfish cover the beach at Deception Bay in Queensland Jellyfish wash up 'like wallpaper' on beach 1980
Thousands of blue blubber jellyfish have washed up at an Australian beach, surprising locals and marine experts.
A 75-year-old grandfather has been offered free holidays around Australia after his online advert to find a new "fishing mate" went viral.
A photo of 80 falcons accommodated in a passenger plane is going viral among the social media communities. This image of 80 large birds sitting on middle row seats of the plane along with their owner was published in Reddit.com last Monday (30).
Panicked residents in a small Italian town ran for safety as an escaped Bengal tiger roamed the streets for several hours Saturday.
Though some wartime propaganda art has since become iconic, plenty of posters from the World War II era are rare, with few original examples having survived through the decades.
A newly elected city councilman in California paid tribute to one of his heroes by holding a replica Captain America shield as he was sworn in.
A Florida wildlife park is drawing viral attention thanks to an unusual resident, an albino alligator with all-white skin and pink eyes.
A sky diver in Portugal was recording with his GoPro when he dropped the camera mid-flight and made an incredibly lucky catch with his legs.
Christy Kroboth gave up her career as a dental nurse to focus on animals with a lot more teeth - alligators. When she started training as an alligator catcher she was the only woman in her class, but - as she describes here - that made her even more determined to show she could jump on an animal many times her size, and tape its jaws tightly shut.
- Namal slaps CBK with defamation 3342
- Pakistan still eyeing JF-17 Thunder Fighter sale to Sri Lanka 3141
- CID grills govt Printer, Director, others 3178
- LRC seeks Police protection 3134
- MR to meet Tamil and Muslim leaders 3187
- Leprosy hits western province 3140
- skipper of ill-fated boat remanded 3129
- Raggers will be promptly expelled 3151
- Double-speak from SB on Wimal 3155
- VX nerve agent killed Kim Jong-nam 3134
- More snags foul up Constitution making 3253
- NFPWHR warns of massive protest 3131
- Mangala meets US HDP delegation 3138
- SL Police deny ‘hunting’ refugees in HK 3129
- 1500 students denied Uni education 3182
- SLFP CMs to boycott meeting 3129
- Wimal not a party leader – Dayasiri 3131
- New Zealand-bound boat people held 3122
- Pension for disabled ex-soldiers 3123
- Divorce case ends after 18 years 3178
- Payagala death toll now 16 3953
- MR hits out at CBK 4054
- ONUR refutes Army claims 3948
- Case against Rohitha on 5 March 3955
- Nearly 10% of children don’t attend school – Survey 4112
- February – a celebratory month 3110
- Political mayhem 3123
- Significance of Sri Lanka’s legal profession 3114
- A house divided 3102
- Building castles in the air 3107
- Upholding children’s rights 5648
- Ronaldinho launches soccer academy in China 2211
- French possess fear factor, says Zebo 2218
- UB Finance main sponsor for STC Rugby for 2017 2212
- New circular issued to allow player poaching 2258
- Malinda claims seven scalps 2215
- Trinity destroys Wesley 2225
- Derailed in Sri Lanka 3654
- Wigneswaran’s irrationality Leading Tamil’s astray 3757
- A tale of woe and courage 3040
- On the Grapevine 2952
- 10 children and 33 grandchildren Centenarian vows to live 104 years 2940
- Is India Still Interested Developing Trincomalee Port? 3333
- SAITM students will not be accepted by any country– Prof. Hiran Amerasekera 3136
- I have no issues with the Minister– Anoma Gamage 3501
- LG elections should be under new system 3331
- Dr. Sivamohan reiterates preference for foreign intervention 2896
- RICE SHORTAGE AND HIGH PRICES BIG MILL OWNERS TO BLAME SAYS ACPF 3045
- I believe in cooperative politics – Karuna 2010
- I like to talk to diehard Sinhala chauvinists – Wigneswaran 2360
- Justices should be subject to judicial audits 3750
- Traders have imported rice under local branding– Duminda Dissanayake 3627
- CTSU to protest SAITM ruling-on the streets 3872
- UPS delivery drone has glitch at launch event 2691
- Arik Air investment offer rejected by Ethiopian Airlines 2689
- Facebook confusion over fake cancer babies U-turns 2690
- A guided tour of the cybercrime underground 2687
- Google’s self-driving firm sues Uber 2687
- JTB awarded for promotion of brand Jamaica at Rio Olympics 2691
- Valencia stun Real Madrid 2727
- GSP+ To sustain economy or to Mutate society? 3043
- Fully fledged Media Commission by June – DGI 3075
- Way for True Conciliation! 4241
- Mathews is confident of bouncing back 2848
- Djokovic still the biggest rival, says Murray 3395
- Malayalam film - “Orazhcha” (A week) 4552
- Sri Lanka’s Finest Talent – but Who Cares? 4548
- The mesmerizing mystery of Mozart’s music – Mass in C major KV317 (Coronation) 4530
- A Showstopping Performance 4765
- House for Rent 4553
- Footpaths Towards Deconstruction - part 9 4508
- Junsu 1507
- The fate of our woods 1506
- Celebrate ‘A month of love’ 1505
- Five new branch openings 1509
- THINC Sri Lanka Networking Conference 2017 1582
- ‘Our Shop’ for staff welfare 1509