An India man is headed for the Guinness Book of World Records after stuffing a staggering 459 drinking straws into his mouth at once.
Latest News - BIZARRE
A visitor to a Kentucky zoo captured video of a gorilla's fascination with female gorilla pictures on another zoo patron's cellphone.
An emotional support pig did nothing to support the emotions of a plane passenger when it started to act up before take off.
A British entrepreneur in an Iron Man-like getup set a new Guinness World Record for fastest speed in a body-controlled jet engine powered suit.
A visitor to a South African national park captured video of the moment an adult lion attacked a car in an apparent attempt to impress its intended mate.
A group of Thai motorcyclists vexed by their bikes being repeatedly targeted by a gasoline thief held a stakeout to bust the culprit: a gas-addicted monkey.
A Seattle man seeking to draw more trick of treaters to his neighborhood enlisted the help of neighbors to build a replica of Diagon Alley from the Harry Potter series.
Animal control officers were called to an Alaska airport for an unusual runway obstruction: a 450-pound seal lounging on the tarmac.
A great-grandmother in Pennsylvania celebrated her 94th birthday by crossing skydiving off of her bucket list.
Saudi Arabia granted citizenship to a robot this week during a technology investment conference this week in the oil rich kingdom.
The real-life 'Up': British adventurer flies across South Africa in a camping chair tied to 100 helium balloons
The skies above South Africa are filled with weird and wonderful creatures, from giant vultures to miniature sunbirds.
A creepy 'mummified man' appears to have been washed up on the side of the river - and people are creeped out.
- Bangladesh War without end
- South Sudan Losing the last vestiges of moral fabric
- Can Ranil avoid confrontation prepared by fascistic forces?
- Pelwatte Sugar employees protest Claim Govt. trying to privatize Pelwatte and Sewanagala sugar
- Health professionals strike
- Suspect nabbed with Rs 20M heroin
- Social media posts on Gintota unrest CID yet to receive a complaint
- Contempt of court case against Ranjan BASL to support application
- Weekend water cut
- Illegal sand mining 10 vehicles seized
- Health sector workers strike
- Conduct LG polls after monsoon – Athaullah
- Book launch at SEUSL
- President to visit South Korea
- Politicking makes SL disaster prone – Harsha
- During times of disaster Maintaining public works is paramount – Suganuma
- Kegalle Vidyalaya Old boys’ get-together on 25th
- ‘Secret loans’ of previous regime JO requests Speaker to conduct investigation
- Sujeewa’s outburst against President Violates Standing Order 78 – says JO Speaker to inquire
- SLFP denies delaying polls
- LG polls delay Opposition rips Govt
- COPE members communicating with Aloysius Rajitha justifies
- Govt moots automatic voter registration Immediate entry in voter registry at 18
- Maaveerar Week begins in North
- Court stays LG delimitation gazette till 4 December
- SLC explores possibility of recruiting Hathurusingha
- NOC in disarray as IOC intervenes NOC forced to further delay holding the AGM
- Ashes captains continue war of words on series eve
- Adithya qualifies for main draw of WTA circuit
- Kolkata comeback a ‘morale booster’ – Saha
- Dialog Champions league Colombo FC beat Navy SC
- National Snooker Championship Hunt begins today for the winner
- ‘Singer Cup’ U-13 Div.II (Second Round) Apeksha leads Joes to victory
- SA club cricketer slams record 490 in 50-over match
- Army Para Games Priyantha establishes new national record
- Foreign investment in CSE hits all-time high Rs 105.1 Billion in 2017 already, surpassing the 2014 total
- US-based Ambassador Air Group to launch Lotus Air in Sri Lanka
- Global Tea campaign in three months
- NTFC to handle TFA implementation
- SLTPB MD fails to sell SL to own family
- Exporters Association recommendations included in Budget 2018
- Ceylinco Insurance posts PAT of Rs 3.4 B
- Asian Markets in Positive Territory
- Weekly Government Securities Market
- LOLC posts Rs 11.7 B PBT in 3Q
- Rice Revolution Role of Dairy Centres – Part II
- Pacific Islands:NZ considers visa for climate refugees
- Regulation of social media A desideratum to control fake news
- Global slavery About 40 million victims last year
- Budget follows IMF guidelines
- Princess Ameera’s allegations SLBFE to investigate Saudi Arabia out of bounds for employment for those under 25
- Friends like these
- Trade liberalization cycle Opening up the logistics and shipping sectors
- Geopolitics of Floating Bases And the New World Order
- China and Vietnam: Beyond Diplomacy
- WignesWaran should resign – Rear Admiral Sarath Weerasekara
- Was the fuel crisis created to get rid of Arjuna ? IOC ship still off the seas of Trincomalee
- Eastern Provincial Council destroyed- Hafiz
- eLECTRIC AND HYBRID CARS MUST BE PRICED REASONABLY
- Wigneswaran’s claim Devanampiya Tissa was a Tamil king An academically naïve proposition Prof Raj Somadeva
- An argument for a new Constitution
- ‘Otriachchi’, ‘Orumiththa Nadu’, ‘Aekeeya Rajya’ and unitary state
- A Constitutional Framework for Sri Lanka
- You can’t save the world alone
- The world’s most beautiful road
- The EXAM Centre Upside Down
- Ford is now designing cars using Mixed Reality!
- THE STATE WITHIN A STATE SIVAGIRIYEN SiGIRIYATA
- PAST LIFE AND RULING PLANETS IN KRISHNAMURTHI PADHDHATHI
- Build before onset of Kona Masa
- Palms of road accident victims
- Want to get rid of malefic Saturn ?
- Installing doors and windows according to Vastu
- Our children and our cinema
- INTERPRETING ASIAN CINEMA: CHALLENGES AHEAD
- How Sanskrit journalism is slowly hogging headlines
- ice manufacturing in South Asia
- CMSC’s season finale concert
- Two documentaries on Sri Lanka in Film South Asia 2017
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Conquering Fashion
- Gavin Ryan’s Salon Professionalism to the next level
- THE WRITER’S KITCHENETTE THE CRANBERRY ADVENTURES
- Calamitous Earthquake in Iran
- Scientists warn of ‘giant leap backward’ at climate talks
- Death of Ananda Senaratne