Trump pushed into bombing Syria
WITH RAVI LADDUWAHETTY
"In the face of such heinous war crimes, all civilized people must speak with one voice. That is why Canada fully supports the United States' limited, focused action to degrade the Assad regime's ability to launch such attacks."
– Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada
United States President Donald J. Trump has had no choice but to bomb Syria. He was set up and pushed into doing it. If it was a set up job, it cannot be Russia. Trump was going soft on Russia and Russia was backing Syrian President Bashar al- Assad who is the Head of State of the Syrian Arab Republic. He is vested with sweeping powers that may be delegated, at his sole discretion, to his Vice Presidents. He appoints and dismisses the Prime Minister and other members of the Council of Ministers (the Cabinet) and military officers. The period of his term is seven years, and renewable just once.
The segments of people who were very unhappy about these developments were the Neo- Conservatives of the United States, the string Jewish Lobby and their ancillary supporters. They were agitated that Trump was getting close to Russia and that Russia was supporting Assad. So, the strategy was to break the sympathy for Russia.
The US closed in on Syria, when they are alleged to have used chemical weapons. The allegation was that the chemical weapons were in the hands of the rebels and the Assad Government bombed the rebels.
The US lobbies, the Neo Conservatives and the Jews who have wanted to separate Trump and Russia, have attained their goals!
So, the happiest outside the US, would be Israel and the US-based Neo Conservatives who would have assumed that Trump and Putin may have been torn asunder.
Russia likely to counter
On the contrary, Russia is also not likely to take it lying down. They will be waiting to unleash some terror on the US.
This might not escalate to the level of a possible World War III. But tensions in the Middle East and the Gulf are bound to increase rapidly. So, who will benefit by that?
US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Hayley, a neophyte in multilateral matters, one season was seen bustling around, literally holding her hands and so on, as she arrived to assume post at a world class multilateral farce.
Thus she appears to have become the latest mouth piece for Neo Conservatives, for the time being. And, the empire under POTUS45 appear to have assumed typical Hollywood style John Wayne skit on the surface to handle external affairs following an invented gas attack, leading to recent demo with Tomahawk Block IV missiles, incidentally with limited shelf life as Brigadier Munasinghe observed. Naturally therefore a need to replenish Tomahawk stockpiles with new product!
Brief recap of timeline to events
March 27th - Syrian militias armed by different parts of the US war machine have begun to fight each other on the plains between the besieged city of Aleppo and the Turkish border, highlighting how little control U.S. intelligence officers and military planners have over the groups they have financed and trained in the bitter five-year-old civil war...
March 30th - Indicating a possible shift in US policy on the war in Syria from the days of the Barack Obama administration, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on a trip to Turkey, that the "longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people.".
...And in New York, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley was even stronger about the Trump administration's decision not to push for Assad's departure. "Our priority is no longer to sit and focus on getting Assad out," Haley told wire reporters Thursday, according to AFP. "Do we think he's a hindrance? Yes," she said. "Are we going to sit there and focus on getting him out? No."
April 4th - The CNN Anchor is left speechless after a congressman questions Syria chemical attack narrative. It should be noted that the free media anchor's expression snapping to attention the instant she realizes Massie is doubting pre arranged dogma?
Expressions on diehard greenish Colombites when chain of command related to 'foremost daylight robbery' for Lanka is referred to, let alone accepting such a robbery happened?
"Sometimes People do not want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed!"-
April 5th - Russia stands by Syria at UN over chemical weapons attack. Syria has already turned over its entire chemical stockpile under a deal negotiated by Russia and the US, in a process overseen by the supervision of the Organizationfor the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)...
April 6th - Tillerson: 'Steps Are Under Way' to Remove Assad From Power in Syria
April 8th - Here is my take on Syrian airstrike, not what you think... Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD.
Recognize Dr. Pieczenik is operating on professional psychiatrist mode to intended audience, namely inhabitants of the empire?
Although he illustrates certain elements not quite visible in the frenzied flood of analyses pumped out by organs of free media,
Dr. Pieczenik studiously avoids to dwell on ground reality associated to 'adversarial party' alluded to in his narrative.
That is fact that the combined offensive/defensive capacity attained by the middle kingdom and her northern ally far ahead of the empire. Days of asserting hegemony through mammoth floating fortresses, contraptions flying or hissing in the air, massed formations of men and war paraphernalia and so on, long gone, plays no useful role other than to create an illusion besides inflicting prearranged pot-shots as in Syrian theatre. Look around, relevant info is out there to those who wish to seek.
Besides politically motivated moves, POTUS45 appear to be playing a deadly game of Russian roulette with elements entrenched in the deep State system within which a community of white hats appear to be supporting him.
Slightest misstep by, either party and the world would experience that which no inhabitant on earth had ever experienced before within contemporary reality. Faced with such uncertainty in the days and months ahead, we need a time tested team in a lean and mean formation back in the saddle ASAP, dispersing monumentally incompetent regime change actors installed by powers that were to accomplish, exactly that which they have attained in destroyed societies such as Ukraine, Iraq, Libya and others. By the way, Putin graciously restored that were stolen by Colonials recently. Was he saying something in typical ruskie style?
- China to provide 90 water bowsers worth Rs 1b 2114
- Wag the Dog 2136
- A brief look at FARC’s origins in Colombia 2078
- ‘Panama Papers’ bags Pulitzer 2091
- SAITM will cooperate with Govt 2105
- dead man was near fashion mall 2135
- Japanese MPs back Lanka’s development 2103
- CB Bond earnings whitewashed – JVP 2112
- Talks to extend Lanka’s Continental Shelf 2105
- Ex-DIG and son re-remanded 2117
- Government can be sent home 2649
- GMOA flogging SAITM for Mahinda– Rajitha 2115
- Ranil invites Japan to invest in S. Asia 2098
- Somali Pirates’ Captives Back Home 2102
- Customs in Rs 8 M bust 2106
- Redefining Rape 2146
- The march of folly Our mad Cabinet system 1738
- First adventures in Europe 1824
- Inspiration for writers 1821
- Sri Lanka’s sustainable development dream 1896
- Sinhala and Tamil New Year with Easter 1967
- Filipino Oconer wins overall title 1739
- Unsporty conduct by Joes 1775
- Bertie Wijesinghe, pre-Test era Sri Lankan cricketer, dies aged 96 1759
- CEAT revs up for 2017 1744
- Palace shock Arsenal 1734
- Argentina fire coach Bauza 1749
- BCCI postpones SGM to 18 April 1736
- Murray returns from injury 1734
- New mum Azarenka to return to WTA 1727
- Galle win by 188 runs 1722
- Keeping Cool 1746
- Do the right thing and do it now! 1746
- Ravi Jayewardene Pious son of a political giant 2326
- In the heart of the old country 2165
- Sarath Weerasekera’s Geneva adventure 1965
- No moral right to play with public funds 1900
- No need for fine if route permits are issued in fair, just manner 1776
- UDA incurs Rs 330M Loss 1733
- DOUSING A MEGA SHIP FIRE 1565
- Health authorities in denial? 2032
- Minorities’ frustration a powder keg – VIDURA 2087
- Administrative powers a must for the Plantation Tamils –Radhakrishnan 1341
- Rajapaksa sought advice from McGuinness– Indika Perera 2443
- I will lead SLFP to victory in future elections – President 1861
- Hang the ‘traitors’– RTD. REAR ADMIRAL WEERASEKARA 2158
- We oppose Nationalism and Federalism – Samarasinghe 2956
- SilkAir launches direct flights to Colombo 1779
- Rupee falls on thin volumes 1740
- SriLankan, Japan Airlines add new routes 1764
- Colombo Port box volume up 5.6-pct in Jan 1738
- Private sector to transform into main domestic growth engine 1763
- Oil eases from 5-week top, rising US production weighs 1735
- Tight fiscal and monetary policies constrain SL’s growth 1754
- Shell admits dealing with money launderer 1752
- Toshiba may sell chip business to Foxconn for $27bn 1736
- Asian shares pressured by geopolitical risks; Nikkei down 0.25% 1739
- SLIM launches Certificate in Digital Marketing 1744
- Microsoft Hosts Second ‘Device Day’ in Sri Lanka 1735
- Emirates named Best Airline in the World 1740
- Turkish Airlines and social media assist Somalia 1739
- Brain cell therapy ‘promising’ for Parkinson’s disease 1744
- Trump pushed into bombing Syria 1783
- Thailand discovers Power of Women Travellers 1751
- Economics of gambling 1621
- Trans National Aural Identity 3315
- Queen Anula The Shadow of Cleopatra 3341
- Poetry and its possibilities Part 2 3363
- The Enigma of Labyrinths 3468
- From Couture to Kutir 3340
- Hybrid Sources 4740
- Offering Riddles & Enigmas 4812
- Poetry and its possibilities 4823
- With a festive bang! 968
- Easter Fun 963
- Arrogance and crowing is the way of the doomed 983
- Avurudu on the streets 1004
- Tick control 975
- Sunny Sunday on the beach 983
- It’s time to save the world 1046
- From viewer to YouTuber! 1040
- Expert skincare and makeup 1053
- Avurudu at Induruwa 1018
- Exo 1046
- Remembering our fallen heroes 2127