Trump pushed into bombing Syria
WITH RAVI LADDUWAHETTY
"In the face of such heinous war crimes, all civilized people must speak with one voice. That is why Canada fully supports the United States' limited, focused action to degrade the Assad regime's ability to launch such attacks."
– Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada
United States President Donald J. Trump has had no choice but to bomb Syria. He was set up and pushed into doing it. If it was a set up job, it cannot be Russia. Trump was going soft on Russia and Russia was backing Syrian President Bashar al- Assad who is the Head of State of the Syrian Arab Republic. He is vested with sweeping powers that may be delegated, at his sole discretion, to his Vice Presidents. He appoints and dismisses the Prime Minister and other members of the Council of Ministers (the Cabinet) and military officers. The period of his term is seven years, and renewable just once.
The segments of people who were very unhappy about these developments were the Neo- Conservatives of the United States, the string Jewish Lobby and their ancillary supporters. They were agitated that Trump was getting close to Russia and that Russia was supporting Assad. So, the strategy was to break the sympathy for Russia.
The US closed in on Syria, when they are alleged to have used chemical weapons. The allegation was that the chemical weapons were in the hands of the rebels and the Assad Government bombed the rebels.
The US lobbies, the Neo Conservatives and the Jews who have wanted to separate Trump and Russia, have attained their goals!
So, the happiest outside the US, would be Israel and the US-based Neo Conservatives who would have assumed that Trump and Putin may have been torn asunder.
Russia likely to counter
On the contrary, Russia is also not likely to take it lying down. They will be waiting to unleash some terror on the US.
This might not escalate to the level of a possible World War III. But tensions in the Middle East and the Gulf are bound to increase rapidly. So, who will benefit by that?
US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Hayley, a neophyte in multilateral matters, one season was seen bustling around, literally holding her hands and so on, as she arrived to assume post at a world class multilateral farce.
Thus she appears to have become the latest mouth piece for Neo Conservatives, for the time being. And, the empire under POTUS45 appear to have assumed typical Hollywood style John Wayne skit on the surface to handle external affairs following an invented gas attack, leading to recent demo with Tomahawk Block IV missiles, incidentally with limited shelf life as Brigadier Munasinghe observed. Naturally therefore a need to replenish Tomahawk stockpiles with new product!
Brief recap of timeline to events
March 27th - Syrian militias armed by different parts of the US war machine have begun to fight each other on the plains between the besieged city of Aleppo and the Turkish border, highlighting how little control U.S. intelligence officers and military planners have over the groups they have financed and trained in the bitter five-year-old civil war...
March 30th - Indicating a possible shift in US policy on the war in Syria from the days of the Barack Obama administration, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on a trip to Turkey, that the "longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people.".
...And in New York, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley was even stronger about the Trump administration's decision not to push for Assad's departure. "Our priority is no longer to sit and focus on getting Assad out," Haley told wire reporters Thursday, according to AFP. "Do we think he's a hindrance? Yes," she said. "Are we going to sit there and focus on getting him out? No."
April 4th - The CNN Anchor is left speechless after a congressman questions Syria chemical attack narrative. It should be noted that the free media anchor's expression snapping to attention the instant she realizes Massie is doubting pre arranged dogma?
Expressions on diehard greenish Colombites when chain of command related to 'foremost daylight robbery' for Lanka is referred to, let alone accepting such a robbery happened?
"Sometimes People do not want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed!"-
April 5th - Russia stands by Syria at UN over chemical weapons attack. Syria has already turned over its entire chemical stockpile under a deal negotiated by Russia and the US, in a process overseen by the supervision of the Organizationfor the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)...
April 6th - Tillerson: 'Steps Are Under Way' to Remove Assad From Power in Syria
April 8th - Here is my take on Syrian airstrike, not what you think... Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD.
Recognize Dr. Pieczenik is operating on professional psychiatrist mode to intended audience, namely inhabitants of the empire?
Although he illustrates certain elements not quite visible in the frenzied flood of analyses pumped out by organs of free media,
Dr. Pieczenik studiously avoids to dwell on ground reality associated to 'adversarial party' alluded to in his narrative.
That is fact that the combined offensive/defensive capacity attained by the middle kingdom and her northern ally far ahead of the empire. Days of asserting hegemony through mammoth floating fortresses, contraptions flying or hissing in the air, massed formations of men and war paraphernalia and so on, long gone, plays no useful role other than to create an illusion besides inflicting prearranged pot-shots as in Syrian theatre. Look around, relevant info is out there to those who wish to seek.
Besides politically motivated moves, POTUS45 appear to be playing a deadly game of Russian roulette with elements entrenched in the deep State system within which a community of white hats appear to be supporting him.
Slightest misstep by, either party and the world would experience that which no inhabitant on earth had ever experienced before within contemporary reality. Faced with such uncertainty in the days and months ahead, we need a time tested team in a lean and mean formation back in the saddle ASAP, dispersing monumentally incompetent regime change actors installed by powers that were to accomplish, exactly that which they have attained in destroyed societies such as Ukraine, Iraq, Libya and others. By the way, Putin graciously restored that were stolen by Colonials recently. Was he saying something in typical ruskie style?
- Cabinet reshuffle 3780
- Finance stripped from ravi 3785
- Farce behind the reshuffle – JVP 3777
- Vasu suffers heart attack 3812
- Dr. Padeniya charged with contempt 3781
- Rs 2M compensation for Dulanjali 3846
- JO slams Cabinet reshuffle 3760
- Population boom 3983
- Why remove Best Finance Minister? – Dullas 3762
- Indira Gandhi asked RAW to aid LTTE – KP 3778
- Prez Sirisena Aussie bound 3759
- Lanka’s power sector 3737
- N&E merger impossible – Hizbullah 3750
- Woman dies in wild jumbo attack 3749
- Canadian PM reiterates call to Sri Lanka 3777
- Indian meddling and the Mahinda Question 4433
- China’s future geostrategy 4251
- NIR Ministry spends frugally 4131
- Owner arrested after surrendering 4096
- Petrol bombs hurled at Mosque in Kurunegala 4172
- Govt Doctors to report sick today! 4035
- Rathana Thera’s vehicle in mishap 4401
- Expect ‘unbelievable’ changes – Amaraweera 4062
- Five Police teams deployed for probe 4037
- Commission takes a break 4066
- Suggesting tunes for different pipers 2418
- Move to build golf and hotel resort 2422
- From Russia, China, India & EU to Australia 2278
- Gone yet not out 3479
- PCs in crisis mode 3462
- Wesley win by 181 runs 2868
- Scotland seal second title 2871
- Terry says goodbye in style 3078
- Royal well-deserved champions 4079
- Sri Lanka Cricket to spend 70 M on RPICS 3015
- Santhush qualifies for World Youth 3865
- Maris Stella, Isipathana, President’s win 2866
- SL needs Malinga magic upfront 3369
- Bizarre Ruling ruins Asmika’s Golden hope in Asian Youth 2869
- Ambalangoda’s big match ends in draw 3651
- Good governance thro electoral reforms 2473
- Sri Lanka’s foreign reserves Ground reality 3970
- Cyberbullying and scared women 3229
- Will this make you ‘wanna cry’? 3055
- Brace for dengue surge 3125
- There are many issues to iron out 3135
- Nationalizing SAITM would be a mistake 3442
- SB IS TALKING RUBBISH! 1939
- Eligibility criteria stiffer than in State Universities – SB 2296
- Joint Opposition will accept President Sirisena’s leadership – Vasudeva Nanayakkara 4150
- $ 68M creamed off to service debt 1041
- Nationwide inflation down to 8.4% in April 2881
- Allianz Lanka registers impressive Q1 2017 2874
- Bourse falls amid foreign sales 2875
- India invited to participate in power sector 2874
- Access Engineering posts highest ever PAT of Rs 2.6B 2862
- Exchange rate at all time low of Rs 154.54 2869
- Exporters urge removal of Indian NTBs 2877
- State banks may face capital adequacy issues 2886
- Asian stocks rise as US political concerns ease 2867
- Traps from different quarters 1436
- Are we an ungrateful society? 1323
- Provincial slavery and political buffoonery 1870
- AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON (1981) 2103
- Did “WannaCry” make you cry? 2758
- Local Psychologists should receive due acceptance 1077
- Hatha yoga benefits are numerous - Anandhie Vilvaraja 1108
- Amaya Resorts and Spas offer an exquisite Lankan experience 1065
- Queen of Nuwara Eliya Regains Glory 3305
- Voyage of Time in a dreamy landscape 3357
- Recurrent Dreams, Not a Nightmare 3298
- Radical Approach to Cinema 3281
- Alston Koch felicitated in ‘Highest Capital City in the World’ 4155
- Love, loneliness and lingering 4088
- Approaches to The Consumer Society 4039
- Shaping Culture Through Mass Media 4049
- Lichens, the coolest thing you never heard of 934
- What would life bee…? 933
- Bask in natural luxury 905
- Diverse dishes straight from China 895
- Young ones on stage 903
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children 901
- A musical celebration 906
- PC gamer tips and tricks 922
- King Arthur 903
- Going to the theatre 904
- Instagramming just got easier 765
- Welisara heats up 793