Trump pushed into bombing Syria
WITH RAVI LADDUWAHETTY
"In the face of such heinous war crimes, all civilized people must speak with one voice. That is why Canada fully supports the United States' limited, focused action to degrade the Assad regime's ability to launch such attacks."
– Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada
United States President Donald J. Trump has had no choice but to bomb Syria. He was set up and pushed into doing it. If it was a set up job, it cannot be Russia. Trump was going soft on Russia and Russia was backing Syrian President Bashar al- Assad who is the Head of State of the Syrian Arab Republic. He is vested with sweeping powers that may be delegated, at his sole discretion, to his Vice Presidents. He appoints and dismisses the Prime Minister and other members of the Council of Ministers (the Cabinet) and military officers. The period of his term is seven years, and renewable just once.
The segments of people who were very unhappy about these developments were the Neo- Conservatives of the United States, the string Jewish Lobby and their ancillary supporters. They were agitated that Trump was getting close to Russia and that Russia was supporting Assad. So, the strategy was to break the sympathy for Russia.
The US closed in on Syria, when they are alleged to have used chemical weapons. The allegation was that the chemical weapons were in the hands of the rebels and the Assad Government bombed the rebels.
The US lobbies, the Neo Conservatives and the Jews who have wanted to separate Trump and Russia, have attained their goals!
So, the happiest outside the US, would be Israel and the US-based Neo Conservatives who would have assumed that Trump and Putin may have been torn asunder.
Russia likely to counter
On the contrary, Russia is also not likely to take it lying down. They will be waiting to unleash some terror on the US.
This might not escalate to the level of a possible World War III. But tensions in the Middle East and the Gulf are bound to increase rapidly. So, who will benefit by that?
US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Hayley, a neophyte in multilateral matters, one season was seen bustling around, literally holding her hands and so on, as she arrived to assume post at a world class multilateral farce.
Thus she appears to have become the latest mouth piece for Neo Conservatives, for the time being. And, the empire under POTUS45 appear to have assumed typical Hollywood style John Wayne skit on the surface to handle external affairs following an invented gas attack, leading to recent demo with Tomahawk Block IV missiles, incidentally with limited shelf life as Brigadier Munasinghe observed. Naturally therefore a need to replenish Tomahawk stockpiles with new product!
Brief recap of timeline to events
March 27th - Syrian militias armed by different parts of the US war machine have begun to fight each other on the plains between the besieged city of Aleppo and the Turkish border, highlighting how little control U.S. intelligence officers and military planners have over the groups they have financed and trained in the bitter five-year-old civil war...
March 30th - Indicating a possible shift in US policy on the war in Syria from the days of the Barack Obama administration, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on a trip to Turkey, that the "longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people.".
...And in New York, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley was even stronger about the Trump administration's decision not to push for Assad's departure. "Our priority is no longer to sit and focus on getting Assad out," Haley told wire reporters Thursday, according to AFP. "Do we think he's a hindrance? Yes," she said. "Are we going to sit there and focus on getting him out? No."
April 4th - The CNN Anchor is left speechless after a congressman questions Syria chemical attack narrative. It should be noted that the free media anchor's expression snapping to attention the instant she realizes Massie is doubting pre arranged dogma?
Expressions on diehard greenish Colombites when chain of command related to 'foremost daylight robbery' for Lanka is referred to, let alone accepting such a robbery happened?
"Sometimes People do not want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed!"-
April 5th - Russia stands by Syria at UN over chemical weapons attack. Syria has already turned over its entire chemical stockpile under a deal negotiated by Russia and the US, in a process overseen by the supervision of the Organizationfor the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)...
April 6th - Tillerson: 'Steps Are Under Way' to Remove Assad From Power in Syria
April 8th - Here is my take on Syrian airstrike, not what you think... Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD.
Recognize Dr. Pieczenik is operating on professional psychiatrist mode to intended audience, namely inhabitants of the empire?
Although he illustrates certain elements not quite visible in the frenzied flood of analyses pumped out by organs of free media,
Dr. Pieczenik studiously avoids to dwell on ground reality associated to 'adversarial party' alluded to in his narrative.
That is fact that the combined offensive/defensive capacity attained by the middle kingdom and her northern ally far ahead of the empire. Days of asserting hegemony through mammoth floating fortresses, contraptions flying or hissing in the air, massed formations of men and war paraphernalia and so on, long gone, plays no useful role other than to create an illusion besides inflicting prearranged pot-shots as in Syrian theatre. Look around, relevant info is out there to those who wish to seek.
Besides politically motivated moves, POTUS45 appear to be playing a deadly game of Russian roulette with elements entrenched in the deep State system within which a community of white hats appear to be supporting him.
Slightest misstep by, either party and the world would experience that which no inhabitant on earth had ever experienced before within contemporary reality. Faced with such uncertainty in the days and months ahead, we need a time tested team in a lean and mean formation back in the saddle ASAP, dispersing monumentally incompetent regime change actors installed by powers that were to accomplish, exactly that which they have attained in destroyed societies such as Ukraine, Iraq, Libya and others. By the way, Putin graciously restored that were stolen by Colonials recently. Was he saying something in typical ruskie style?
- ‘Garbage Gazette violates FR’ BASL to seek Supreme Court ruling 3544
- Damning EU report puts GSP in doubt 3558
- I could’ve gone blind if not for Arjuna – Prof. Ariyaratne 3471
- CPC walks out en masse tomorrow Huge Opposition to Trinco Oil Tank Agreement 3474
- President arrogates powers Ultra Vires 3481
- Anti-smoking measures flop 3461
- Anti-garbage ‘mafia’ exposed 2586
- Over 200,000 expected 2367
- JVP condemns gazette notification 2353
- President’s Gazette Violates Rights – CRPS 2427
- Canberra toughens process 2354
- Police deployed to crush protests 2351
- 19 sailors barred from leaving Sri Lanka 2524
- SL maid arrested seven years later 2360
- President’s Proposals on SAITM Contradictory 2366
- Seeking sustainable development in neoliberalism 2636
- A time of gifts Settling down at Oxford 2277
- Enactment of legislation Protecting armed forces 2227
- Butterflies in my stomach 2210
- Army deserters and gun culture 2886
- LAW OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 2893
- Super U-19 Provincial L/O Cricket Ten Provincial Teams to participate 2190
- Sri Lanka U-19 tour to Australia Fifth Youth ODI Match today 2186
- ‘Singer Cup’ U-19 Division II Inter Schools (Two Day Knock-out) Tournament Exchanges even at Maggona 2189
- Tintu, Nimali and Gayanthika to battle for 800m honours 2190
- Djokovic looking for answers after loss in Monte Carlo 2189
- Young tells United to aim high 2190
- Bekele star attraction in London with Royal touch 2190
- Windies revival frustrates Pakistan 2189
- Asian Games in Indonesia to feature 39 sports 2214
- N’Eliya Badminton C’ship from 29 April 2207
- Want Govt to Degazette wilpattu forests 3987
- Muslims rage over Mannar land 3992
- Rajitha and Naveen at cross purposes 3987
- John and Rose clash over ATDA 3989
- Betwixt political trash and mounting garbage 3987
- Jumbo killing Wildlife disaster 3985
- Sri Lanka’s loss – Australia’s gain 3090
- No garbage piles or slides then 2204
- Meethotamulla tragedy Govt accused of soft–pedalling disaster 3023
- New Constitution A lull in activities? 2248
- Ministry of Megapolis responsible for Meethotamulla TRAGEDY 2197
- Garbage crisis has reached epic proportions 2195
- MR confident of ousting govt next year – Dinesh 2878
- Marikkar pours scorn on Govt, Rajapaksas 3239
- Mahinda Rajapaksa never left the fray – MR 2863
- Solution to problems is removal of Capitalist economy 2672
- Microsoft rallies finance leaders to embrace future 2593
- SLIM elects Elangovan Karthik as new President 2595
- ikman.lk revamps ‘ikman Deals’ with new features 2592
- JWT Sri Lanka expands with ‘Fortune’ 2594
- Hirdaramani tops JASTECA awards list for 2nd year 2590
- Forbes and Walker Tea Awards 2016 Hayleys Plantations bags 20 awards 2592
- CAB Interbank Quiz to be held on 29 April 2591
- DFCC Bank new branches in Ambalantota and Wattegama 2592
- BOC Swashakthi Loans to empower entrepreneurs 2594
- SLI launches islandwide campaign 2589
- Pan Asia opens 83rd branch in Dankotuwa 2590
- Colombo City CENTRE BRINGS A CITY WITHIN A CITY 2595
- LAUGFS Car Care opens 11th Centre in Kalagedihena 2592
- Seeking sustainable development in neoliberalism 2588
- Towards the US$ 50B export target 2600
- The New Constitution Creating divisions for democracy 1721
- What is Good Governance? 1617
- Trump pushed into bombing Syria 1860
- Stallion heralds New Year 3459
- The House that Love Built 3469
- The challenges of self-representation 3455
- Solidarity Award for Prasanna Vithanage 3455
- History of Cinema 3452
- Trans national Cinematic Musical Discourse 3214
- An American Girl in a Sri Lankan World- a day of unlikely adventure 3284
- Thomas hardy – poet of time 3219
- Beware of touchy feeling! 833
- Dazzling stars illuminated 826
- G O O D L I F E D i a r i e s 830
- Cuba 823
- Science experiments A parachute 831
- ENJOY WAFFLES TO YOUR HART'S CONTENT 833
- Uniting through music 1414
- Yunho 1412
- A more complex first encounter 1419
- Hilariously delightful 1415
- Games that aren’t games 1417
- A colourful blend of young musicians 1423