Trump pushed into bombing Syria
WITH RAVI LADDUWAHETTY
"In the face of such heinous war crimes, all civilized people must speak with one voice. That is why Canada fully supports the United States' limited, focused action to degrade the Assad regime's ability to launch such attacks."
– Justin Trudeau, Prime Minister of Canada
United States President Donald J. Trump has had no choice but to bomb Syria. He was set up and pushed into doing it. If it was a set up job, it cannot be Russia. Trump was going soft on Russia and Russia was backing Syrian President Bashar al- Assad who is the Head of State of the Syrian Arab Republic. He is vested with sweeping powers that may be delegated, at his sole discretion, to his Vice Presidents. He appoints and dismisses the Prime Minister and other members of the Council of Ministers (the Cabinet) and military officers. The period of his term is seven years, and renewable just once.
The segments of people who were very unhappy about these developments were the Neo- Conservatives of the United States, the string Jewish Lobby and their ancillary supporters. They were agitated that Trump was getting close to Russia and that Russia was supporting Assad. So, the strategy was to break the sympathy for Russia.
The US closed in on Syria, when they are alleged to have used chemical weapons. The allegation was that the chemical weapons were in the hands of the rebels and the Assad Government bombed the rebels.
The US lobbies, the Neo Conservatives and the Jews who have wanted to separate Trump and Russia, have attained their goals!
So, the happiest outside the US, would be Israel and the US-based Neo Conservatives who would have assumed that Trump and Putin may have been torn asunder.
Russia likely to counter
On the contrary, Russia is also not likely to take it lying down. They will be waiting to unleash some terror on the US.
This might not escalate to the level of a possible World War III. But tensions in the Middle East and the Gulf are bound to increase rapidly. So, who will benefit by that?
US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Hayley, a neophyte in multilateral matters, one season was seen bustling around, literally holding her hands and so on, as she arrived to assume post at a world class multilateral farce.
Thus she appears to have become the latest mouth piece for Neo Conservatives, for the time being. And, the empire under POTUS45 appear to have assumed typical Hollywood style John Wayne skit on the surface to handle external affairs following an invented gas attack, leading to recent demo with Tomahawk Block IV missiles, incidentally with limited shelf life as Brigadier Munasinghe observed. Naturally therefore a need to replenish Tomahawk stockpiles with new product!
Brief recap of timeline to events
March 27th - Syrian militias armed by different parts of the US war machine have begun to fight each other on the plains between the besieged city of Aleppo and the Turkish border, highlighting how little control U.S. intelligence officers and military planners have over the groups they have financed and trained in the bitter five-year-old civil war...
March 30th - Indicating a possible shift in US policy on the war in Syria from the days of the Barack Obama administration, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on a trip to Turkey, that the "longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people.".
...And in New York, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley was even stronger about the Trump administration's decision not to push for Assad's departure. "Our priority is no longer to sit and focus on getting Assad out," Haley told wire reporters Thursday, according to AFP. "Do we think he's a hindrance? Yes," she said. "Are we going to sit there and focus on getting him out? No."
April 4th - The CNN Anchor is left speechless after a congressman questions Syria chemical attack narrative. It should be noted that the free media anchor's expression snapping to attention the instant she realizes Massie is doubting pre arranged dogma?
Expressions on diehard greenish Colombites when chain of command related to 'foremost daylight robbery' for Lanka is referred to, let alone accepting such a robbery happened?
"Sometimes People do not want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed!"-
April 5th - Russia stands by Syria at UN over chemical weapons attack. Syria has already turned over its entire chemical stockpile under a deal negotiated by Russia and the US, in a process overseen by the supervision of the Organizationfor the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)...
April 6th - Tillerson: 'Steps Are Under Way' to Remove Assad From Power in Syria
April 8th - Here is my take on Syrian airstrike, not what you think... Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, MD, PhD.
Recognize Dr. Pieczenik is operating on professional psychiatrist mode to intended audience, namely inhabitants of the empire?
Although he illustrates certain elements not quite visible in the frenzied flood of analyses pumped out by organs of free media,
Dr. Pieczenik studiously avoids to dwell on ground reality associated to 'adversarial party' alluded to in his narrative.
That is fact that the combined offensive/defensive capacity attained by the middle kingdom and her northern ally far ahead of the empire. Days of asserting hegemony through mammoth floating fortresses, contraptions flying or hissing in the air, massed formations of men and war paraphernalia and so on, long gone, plays no useful role other than to create an illusion besides inflicting prearranged pot-shots as in Syrian theatre. Look around, relevant info is out there to those who wish to seek.
Besides politically motivated moves, POTUS45 appear to be playing a deadly game of Russian roulette with elements entrenched in the deep State system within which a community of white hats appear to be supporting him.
Slightest misstep by, either party and the world would experience that which no inhabitant on earth had ever experienced before within contemporary reality. Faced with such uncertainty in the days and months ahead, we need a time tested team in a lean and mean formation back in the saddle ASAP, dispersing monumentally incompetent regime change actors installed by powers that were to accomplish, exactly that which they have attained in destroyed societies such as Ukraine, Iraq, Libya and others. By the way, Putin graciously restored that were stolen by Colonials recently. Was he saying something in typical ruskie style?
Proposed crippling countrywide strike TO SAVE ECONOMY, ASSETS, NATURAL RESOURCES– D.J. RAJAKARUNA
- Harmony needed for religious freedom – Minister 1646
- CMC property taxes 1643
- Proposed tax on EPF, ETF ICEU seeks urgent meeting with Minister 1644
- Car plunges into river Two dead, three critically injured 1645
- Arson attack on schoolgirl’s house Minister promises new home 1646
- Australian gender advocate in Lanka Broderick to meet business, public leaders 1643
- Fire at Weligama textile store 1641
- Protest planned on Matale A9 Road Compensation demand for lost property 1643
- Rs 128,250,000 spent on survey Samurdhi union demands reimbursement 1642
- NEC to boost economy – President Shot in the arm for agriculture sector 1643
- Driver who killed 13 in Barcelona rampage Spanish police in manhunt 1639
- NLB, DLB back with Finance Ministry 1637
- Govt. has failed says Sampanthan Complains in letter to UNSG 1636
- New LG Draft Bill in Parliament on 24 August 1637
- Travis Sinniah appointed Navy Chief Holder of highest combat medal 1641
- Solution to ethnic issue New Constitution the only way – Mano 1637
- 18-year sentence sought for Lankan Convicted of human smuggling 1637
- SIS man on the mat Nabbed with gold at BIA 1637
- Dullas defends Wijeyadasa 1639
- Student leader Ryan remanded Surrenders to Court through lawyers 1637
- No mandate for foreign judges – Marapana 1637
- Floods, landslides cost Rs 109 B Rs 70B needed to rebuild houses – PM 1637
- China and Turkey aspiring for Greatness in the World 3259
- General Wanasinghe’s 84th birthday today 3355
- Wiggy blasts Thavarajah 3419
- Bribery and corruption pervasive malaise in Sri Lanka 1645
- Schoolboy publisher Notching up half a century in business 1642
- Spirits Nether world inhabitants visiting us 1644
- Persisting pseudo ideals 1638
- LAW OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE 1914
- Seven countries compete 1640
- Saparamadu wins gold medal in Taiwan 1643
- Theekshana, Ranasinghe emerge champions 1641
- Doluweera and Sayuni win in chess 1644
- Singer Cup’ U-17 Division II Cricket St. Peter’s meet Galahitiyawa Central 1641
- Ronaldo nominated for FIFA player award 1641
- Halep advances 1637
- Ton-up Cook and Root give Windies hard day’s night 1637
- England power to semi finals 1637
- More Floodlights for Dambulla 1658
- Political commentary What’s next? Who’s next? 3676
- THE SHADOWS IN THE CB SCAMS 4463
- Turmeric eaten on daily basis reverses cancer Confirmed by new scientific evidence 3936
- Drivers welcome stiffer traffic fines 4688
- What the FCID have achieved since 2015 3772
- Proposed crippling countrywide strike TO SAVE ECONOMY, ASSETS, NATURAL RESOURCES– D.J. RAJAKARUNA 2584
- No taxes on EPF withdrawals– John Seneviratne 3294
- Zero support for Justice Minister within UNP – Ajith P. Perera 3338
- Recent increase in security has caused fear among Northerners – Ramanathan 2637
- Lanka should gain from OBOR - Dr. Jayasuriya 3897
- China cracks down on VPN vendors 1644
- Roaming downtime hits customers on Three in Europe 1644
- Very few girls took computing A-levels 1643
- Chatbot helps students to choose courses 1644
- Game of Thrones struck by fresh leak 1642
- Peanut allergy treatment ‘lasts up to four years’ 1642
- Anger and hatred can make us feel happy, says study 1638
- Japanese fungus spreading in UK hospitals 1638
- Plants ‘hijacked’ to make polio vaccine 1639
- Disruption is over, and Facebook won 1638
- A time of gifts Staying on 1397
- Manuka honey:The superbug killer 2230
- A time of gifts Trying to settle down 2127
- Chithral releases his latest song 1396
- Florals: A Fashion Favourite 1394
- Be a lioness not a lamb 906
- Places to visit in Kandy 1262
- Dhothalu Oya Sandaraja Forest amidst tea estates 1390
- Understanding and Interpreting their results 1859
- Two lunar eclipses in August 1730
- Undergoing an Erashtaka period ? 1717
- Aging with Venus 1673
- Gemstones empower aura 1682
- Correlation Between Social Formation and Text 3765
- The global and local in Hong Kong cinema-part 05 3671
- Commendations or Brickbats 4313
- Why we should listen to Jane Austen in the age of Tinder 4457
- Lullaby of the Ever-Returning Love universal yet coloured by culture 4461
- A story of Palestinians without Palestine 3647
- First impressions, are they important? 3652
- Oscar nominee to perform in Sri Lanka 3644
- Healing the helpless 1728
- Winging it overseas 1713
- From the hospital to the news room 1732
- India revisited 1702
- Showers of blessings 1720
- Healing from port to port 1696
- Master gamers 1717
- The flawed beauty 1705
- The second best in Asia 1708
- Young robotics engineers 1667
- A quest to fight evil 1673
- NCT Dream 1670