Ruler of 4th House describes home
BY Wasana Lakmini
All human beings have a roof over their heads. Possession of a House may however differ as regards each person's fortune. There are some who own more than one House. For some others there is no permanent home. Excluding them, there are also those who live on the street. This makes us feel that it may be depending on their individual karma. Offering a House to someone who lacks a shelter equates to providing all human needs. It will not only confer merit on the donor leading to all comforts in their lives here and hereafter. Accordingly let us look at the ruler of the 4th House that indicates our past Karmas connected to the ownership of property including a dwelling place.
Rulers of the Houses
Based on the above you can find-out for yourself where the ruler of the 4th House is located in your birth chart.
Ruler of 4th House in the 1st House
You may have the fortune to own land, Houses and other property. If the ruler of the 4th House is combined with the ruler of the 9th House that indicates past merit, the subject will be fortunate to own elegant Houses and vehicles.
Ruler of the 4th in 2nd House
You may inherit property from the maternal side. You may become a proprietor.
Ruler of 4th in the 3rd House
You progress may be slow. You will have little desire to accumulate and you will bestow your inheritance on your siblings as you like the joy and prominence gained from such acts.
4th ruler in the 4th House
You may be very close to your mother. You love old Houses. You show interest in your ancestral House. You will most probably claim inheritance to your ancestral House.
4th ruler in the 5th House
They will progress and develop their Houses due to the fortune of their children.
4th ruler in the 6th House
There will be obstacles against spending a peaceful life. It is difficult for them to earn property. Such people may fall ill due to Vastu defects. Although they may inherit property they may not develop them.
4th ruler in the 7th House
This formation may bestow property after marriage. They may have to live in housing complexes. Houses may be built with the participation of many. They will live harmoniously with neighbours.
4th ruler in the 8th House
There is a lack of aesthetics in the immediate environment. You may not inherit property. Property may not necessarily bring them joy.
4th ruler in the 9th House
You will be able to live in a peaceful environment due to your past merit. You may receive the major part of your father's property. You have the fortune to receive help from others for the development of your home front.
4th ruler in the 10th House
Most of you may be living on others' property such as the living quarters owned by your work place. You may inherit property from your partner. You have the fortune to own a House and land.
4th ruler in the 11th House
Such people may rent or lease out Houses to earn an income. He may use this income in real estate business. This formation will automatically bestow land and Houses.
4th ruler is in the 12th House
They may even sell their property in their native place. They leave the village in search of urban comforts. However they may live away from their native place.
As indicated above, all of us may inherit different things. All these gains and losses can be categorized under negative and positive past merits of ours. You will derive accurate predictions through the condition of the 4th ruler in the Lagna as well as the Navansha. By accumulating more merit you will be able to resolve not only housing problems but also gain relief. Live a good life in this society; that will brighten our lives.
Ministry Secretaries should be appointed on Best interest of Public not Minister Lethargy blocking change
- ‘A prisoner in Indian jail on Eelam soil’
- Sagala vows to crush Aava group Police deployed in full strength
- Politico’s son-in-law in school frock drama Teacher threatened after student is reprimanded
- Lanka alarmed over increased smuggling of ‘KG’
- SC to hear Tangalle ASP assault case
- 656 kg Glyphosate nabbed
- FPTP opens gate for undesirables, warns Amunugama
- EC to issue nomination notice on 27th
- NPC Education Minister shuns national flag Sarveshwaran was Chief Guest at school event
- Geological changes in Jaffna – Academics
- Violence against children World Vision launches campaign
- Females from soldier families on SLPP list
- JO goes to CIABOC against five COPE members
- Warrant issued on Jaliya Wickramasuriya For failure to appear in court
- Appuhamy admits to communicating with Aloysius Denies wrongdoing
- Gota’s objections thrown out Avant Garde case to go ahead
- JVP to team up with the devil! Vows to defeat LG polls gazette case
- UNP and JO in ‘secret deal’ to tarnish SLFP – Dayasiri
- CID evidence on COPE members and Aloysius JO urges Speaker to investigate
- An Inconsistent US Assertive China and Asia’s Hobbesian Order
- Jorge Sharp and Citizen Movements:New Momentum for Chilean Left?
- Zimbabwe’s Tailspin: The Lessons for Africa
- Lankan family facing deportation due to MS diagnosis
- Malaysian security forces in SL Undergo sea combat training
- Customs nabs man with gold jewellery
- HNB clinch two titles
- Nadal wins defamation case
- One-legged footballer melts hearts
- Paine handed shock recall for Australia
- Italy's stars fall back to earth in Serie A
- 20th Army Para Athletic Meet 700 Servicemen and 5 Koreans in the fray 2 Korean Olympians provide international flavour
- 47 successful at AASL Technical Officers exam
- England’s May up to speed for Wallabies
- MCA Premier League 2018 MAS and DIMO into Semis
- 34th MBA Inter-Firm Team Badminton Championships 2017 McLarens Group are overall champions
- Fourteen teams for beach tag rugby
- CH in vigorous win over CR
- Havies up against tough Navy SC
- Pujara holds on as India struggle
- Waruna off to Finland
- Sevens players given SLR contracts 20 men and 16 women players will be signed on starting November
- ‘Singer Cup’ U-19 Cricket Sanjula gets 150 runs
- Lakmal rattles India on rain-hit day
- Curious case of Sri Lanka Winter Sports Association
- Inter Club Rugby League Tournament CR clash with arch rivals CH today
- Asian Markets Rise As Risk Appetite Improves
- Singapore suspends trade ties with North Korea
- House Republicans pass $1.4Tn Tax Overhaul bill
- The world’s largest automaker is putting big money into electric vehicles in China
- Emotional toll of diabetes 'needs more recognition'
- Could buying paintings make you rich?
- Walmart helps to lift US markets
- $7.5 million Schumacher Ferrari sets record: Sotheby's
- Norway's state fund ‘needs to drop oil and gas investments'
- Japan railway 'deeply sorry' after train leaves 20 seconds early
- Creditors rule Venezuela state oil firm PDVSA in default
- Asia Property Awards in Singapore Capital TRUST Residencies wins Best Condo in SL
- Lanka IOC reports losses for 3rd consecutive quarter
- Airtel and Google debut online purchasing in SL
- AIA Insurance Lanka revenue up 17% in Q3
- Full day of CSE trading from Disaster Recovery site
- Introducing Mars to agriculture
- How an oil giant came to dominate wheat
- Asian Shares Higher Ahead Of US Tax Vote
- Going green needs defined regulations to go forward
- Remembering ‘Dictionary Johnson’
- Budgetary design of blue green enterprise
- A Time of Gifts Different Perspectives
- We were forced to work like animals
- Enjoying the bounty and giving thanks
- BREXIT Impact on free movement of people
- Padmavati triggers stir in Bollywood
- Military burning houses Rohingya refugees flee to Bangladesh
- Rice Revolution Role of Dairy Centres
- Pollution in India: 2.5 million people killed in 2015
- There is no journey with the UNP
- Core values of the UNP are eroding - Pradeep Jayewardene
- UN compensation for Kuwait workers Rs 3.2 B on migrant worker welfare
- Professor Matteo Legrenzi says: Gulf States are not keen on all-out war
- I regret the inconvenience caused to the public
- An argument for a new Constitution
- ‘Otriachchi’, ‘Orumiththa Nadu’, ‘Aekeeya Rajya’ and unitary state
- A Constitutional Framework for Sri Lanka
- PAST LIFE AND RULING PLANETS IN KRISHNAMURTHI PADHDHATHI
- Astrological remedies for Agriculture
- Unintentional Murder and law
- An Idyl in South India
- GRANDMA’S HAIR GROWTH OIL
- INTERPRETING ASIAN CINEMA: CHALLENGES AHEAD
- How Sanskrit journalism is slowly hogging headlines
- ice manufacturing in South Asia
- CMSC’s season finale concert
- Two documentaries on Sri Lanka in Film South Asia 2017
- Politics of nostalgia
- Vibrancy of classical Sinhala poetry
- Gazing at the 'gems' of Sri Lanka
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Man who rebelled against the British
- Rohingya kids fill void of parents
- Looking back at Sri Lanka Police