Ruler of 4th House describes home
BY Wasana Lakmini
All human beings have a roof over their heads. Possession of a House may however differ as regards each person's fortune. There are some who own more than one House. For some others there is no permanent home. Excluding them, there are also those who live on the street. This makes us feel that it may be depending on their individual karma. Offering a House to someone who lacks a shelter equates to providing all human needs. It will not only confer merit on the donor leading to all comforts in their lives here and hereafter. Accordingly let us look at the ruler of the 4th House that indicates our past Karmas connected to the ownership of property including a dwelling place.
Rulers of the Houses
Based on the above you can find-out for yourself where the ruler of the 4th House is located in your birth chart.
Ruler of 4th House in the 1st House
You may have the fortune to own land, Houses and other property. If the ruler of the 4th House is combined with the ruler of the 9th House that indicates past merit, the subject will be fortunate to own elegant Houses and vehicles.
Ruler of the 4th in 2nd House
You may inherit property from the maternal side. You may become a proprietor.
Ruler of 4th in the 3rd House
You progress may be slow. You will have little desire to accumulate and you will bestow your inheritance on your siblings as you like the joy and prominence gained from such acts.
4th ruler in the 4th House
You may be very close to your mother. You love old Houses. You show interest in your ancestral House. You will most probably claim inheritance to your ancestral House.
4th ruler in the 5th House
They will progress and develop their Houses due to the fortune of their children.
4th ruler in the 6th House
There will be obstacles against spending a peaceful life. It is difficult for them to earn property. Such people may fall ill due to Vastu defects. Although they may inherit property they may not develop them.
4th ruler in the 7th House
This formation may bestow property after marriage. They may have to live in housing complexes. Houses may be built with the participation of many. They will live harmoniously with neighbours.
4th ruler in the 8th House
There is a lack of aesthetics in the immediate environment. You may not inherit property. Property may not necessarily bring them joy.
4th ruler in the 9th House
You will be able to live in a peaceful environment due to your past merit. You may receive the major part of your father's property. You have the fortune to receive help from others for the development of your home front.
4th ruler in the 10th House
Most of you may be living on others' property such as the living quarters owned by your work place. You may inherit property from your partner. You have the fortune to own a House and land.
4th ruler in the 11th House
Such people may rent or lease out Houses to earn an income. He may use this income in real estate business. This formation will automatically bestow land and Houses.
4th ruler is in the 12th House
They may even sell their property in their native place. They leave the village in search of urban comforts. However they may live away from their native place.
As indicated above, all of us may inherit different things. All these gains and losses can be categorized under negative and positive past merits of ours. You will derive accurate predictions through the condition of the 4th ruler in the Lagna as well as the Navansha. By accumulating more merit you will be able to resolve not only housing problems but also gain relief. Live a good life in this society; that will brighten our lives.
- Independent Trajectory for India-Israel Ties
- Saudi Arabia’s heir apparent Crown Prince bin Salman and stake to greatness
- Interpreting Germany’s New Grand Coalition Deal: A First Assessment
- India’s IT Minister in SL
- PCoI bond scam report Over 60 MPs could be exposed – SLFP
- Off duty soldier tracks hit-and-run driver Police send letter of appreciation to Army HQ
- Mohammad Shiyam murder case appeal Vass denies threatening CID Director
- 5th Indo-SL Defence Dialogue concludes in Delhi
- Further evidence on Gammanpila- Shaddock case on 26th
- Impressed with Kite Festival Minister promises new fishing harbour for VVT
- Muslim women should enter politics – Dr. Uthumalebbe
- SEUSL VC urges undergrads to focus on education
- LG elections Vote-buying could lead to removal CaFFE warns candidates
- Motorcyclists Association complains to CJ Accuses Mathugama Chief Magistrate of bias
- Singapore PM & Indonesian President due next week
- Justice Surasena appointed President of CoA L.T.B. Dehideniya elevated to SC
- Fmr NFF Member Premalal Fonseka joins MS/SLFP Maheepala Herath supports ‘Pohottuwa’
- Namal’s money laundering case postponed to 6 Feb
- Kuruwita prisoner alleged torture case Complaint to be handed over to UN
- Asia’s largest haul of cocaine destroyed President Sirisena oversees process
- Missing women & PTA detainees Sasitharan urges families to register
- SLMC rally attacked in Palamunai Hakeem blames Bathiudeen’s ACMC
- Tissa gang-rape victim dies Suspects could be tried for murder
- President’s confidants named in PRECIFAC report JVP
- Supreme Court decides President’s term is five years Presidential Election Next Year President’s term ends in December 2019
- Selection of volleyball coaches Law violators to attend Interview?
- ‘Singer Cup’ Under-19 Schools Cricket Munasinghe scores century
- Tamim steers Bangladesh
- Louis denies creating a stir at meeting
- Jasprit Bumrah wickets follow Kohli century for India
- Houston Marathon in freezing weather Hiruni shatters SL record Qualifies for Commonwealth Games 2018
- “Nidahas Trophy 2018” SLC formally invites Bangladesh
- 12th ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup Bangladesh record second win
- Sri Lanka Rugby Referees Association Jamaldeen unanimously re-elected President
- ‘Singer Cup’ Under-13 Division II Schools Cricket Mahanama, Henegama and Galahitiyawa advance
- Liverpool stun City
- Peterhansel rebounds as Sainz keeps Dakar lead
- Venus and Stephens crash out of Australian Open
- Suarez fires Barcelona nine clear
- I’m too old to be favourite - Federer
- Tri Nation series begins today Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe seek to rebuild
- 12th ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup Sri Lanka triumph by 7 wickets
- Premier League Tier A Milantha scores twin centuries Chilaw Marians register fourth win
- 700 wickets and 7000 runs Dilruwan reaches milestone in first class cricket
- Hathurusinghe savours new challenge
- Sri Lanka worst in Moody’s Asia Pacific ratings
- SL at 66th in WEF’s Manufacturing Index
- Kerawalapitiya-II gets greenlight
- Plans for multi-country trade hub in Sri lanka
- CEB picks swiss firm for vehicle charging network in Sri Lanka
- A tribute to a gentleman par excellence
- Brent crude oil rises to $70 on output cuts
- Airbus says A380 superjumbo production could end
- Asian shares gain as the dollar continues to struggle
- Slowdown in international trade and its impact on globalization
- Ford plans US$ 11 billion investment 40 electrified vehicles by 2022
- Sampath Bank engages with SMEs
- LB Finance crowned No 1 Finance and Leasing Brand in SL
- Hyundai Motor and Grab sign strategic partnership
- Mastercard holds Digital and Innovation Workshop in SL
- Zuckerberg aims to save Facebook from itself
- Is economic struggle driving North Korea to the negotiating table?
- Altair sponsors 146th AGM of Colombo Club
- From challenges to opportunities: The success of DSI Samson Group
- BMICH staff presents Carols
- The March of Folly Dr. Ranjith Atapattu, an exemplary figure
- Liberia’s development at risk
- Politicos’ image plummets to lowest ebb
- UN Agency says Losing US funds could be ‘catastrophic’ for Palestinians
- Central Bank Bond issue Opportunity to reveal true culprits lost
- ‘We don’t want to fool the Sinhalese and get our dues’
- Rohingya insurgents say 10 found in Myanmar grave ‘innocent civilians’
- Thalaivar’s New Avatar
- TNA: How better is ‘better’?
- Wi-Fi but no water: Can smart tech help a city's poor?
- No political solution for Tamil grievances in sight – Ananthy Sasitharan
- Division in SLFP main reason for UNP victory
- We don’t endorse Basil’s leadership
- Rogues in all Govts should be punished- Akila Viraj Kariyawasam
- EPRLF trying to create confusion – Thurairasasingham
- National Prosperity Turning the Tide
- Disposable coffee cups:British lawmakers call for “latte levy”
- If only we could crackdown on the root causes to effect sustainable solutions Herein lies a Nation’s progress
- Planetary combines that foreshadow misfortune for father
- Pirith chants for abundant harvest
- Venus into Capricorn
- Vastu and Domestic Animals
- Yoga for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- Notes on history: The thinkers and the doers
- Reflections on a nation of non-readers
- The Disaster Artist: The (un)making of a movie
- Our children and our cinema
- INTERPRETING ASIAN CINEMA: CHALLENGES AHEAD
- How Sanskrit journalism is slowly hogging headlines
- ice manufacturing in South Asia
- CMSC’s season finale concert
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Trump’s ‘madman’ ACT scared N. Korea to talks
- Calls for ‘revenge’ Israeli settler killed in attack
- Banning of Colombo Journal First English Newspaper
- Sri Lankan author publishes for the world
- Broadway brought to our own shores
- Celebrating the harvest