VIMSHOTTARI DASA SYSTEM REVEALS Political Turmoil further analyzed
Everything is in a state of disarray in the minds of the voters who cast their votes with the expectation of 'Good Governance'.
The bond scams, misappropriation of state funds for personal gain of a few and the recent verbal exchanges and unethical comments involving respectable Buddhist monks have given rise to doubts as regards the steadiness of the administration.
The winning political slogan of 'Good Governance' which was to be established and stabilized by the current coalition government, headed by the incumbent President and the Prime Minister appears to be in a state of disintegration resulting from unavoidable system procedures, needed to be adopted by the judiciary of the country.
Another Deputy Minister of Parliament had allegedly commented on the truthfulness of the judiciary, which would signal a probable and controversial political shift in the current alliance or a breakup.
The SAITTM issue remains unsolved; the verdict of the bond scam is yet to be announced and the offenders, if any, are to be punished as per the penal code of the country.
The prices of coconut, rice and cooking gas have gone up, thus losing the votes of the women in common, in case an election is held in the next few months.
If this situation persists, the voters would fall from the frying pan into the fire with no other party to vote for. Voters are now fed up of the practice of 'changing pillows' with the anticipation of 'Good Governance'.
If the gravity of the hour is not understood and remedied at the earliest, it is bound to make a shift or a change in the administration at the next general election, the premonitions of which would be witnessed at the next provincial council election.
Current planetary positioning in the zodiac includes a 'Kala Sarpa Yoga' which is deemed as quite detrimental to smooth functioning of an administration. Still, the transition of Saturn, the Lord of Aquarius into Sagittarius is considered as a highly favourable period for Sri Lanka in terms of influx of foreign aid, donations, expertise advices and a visible increase in the growth of the domestic income as well. It is during this 2 ½ years that Sri Lanka will flourish as a country in spite of cries and protests of a very few of the opposing elements who failed to come into power.
The movement of Saturn into Sagittarius on October 26 at 15: 32 hours could be easily regarded as a dream come true for the current coalition government, as more and more foreign collaborations and joint ventures are on the cards. This is mainly owing to the fact that Saturn owns the 12th House of Aquarius as well, which is accountable for foreign countries and aids and loans and mass foreign investments that would result in sky scrapers and highways, newer government offices, and novel technology with manufacturing facilities island wide.
The said bountiful period would continue for 2 ½ years from October 26 onwards and the country would commence its 7 ½ year malefic period caused when Saturn traverses the 12th, 1st and the 2nd of Houses of Aquarius which is commonly called an unfavourable or malefic period for Aquarians.
Therefore, it is high time, that the responsible authorities took advantage of the ancient divine science of Astrology and be well advised to face the anticipated political unrest, breakups and foreign involvements and the much discussed war crimes, if there have been any.
Ancient kings have reportedly utilized the services of astrologers during times of political crises is a fact that could be proved.
"O Brahmin! The Lord is in all beings and the entire Universe is in Him" said Maha Rishi Parashara, who lived in ancient India around 3000 BCE. He revealed to the world the great teachings of the Vimshottari Maha Dasha System, which is now mainly used in Sri Lanka, India and other eastern countries. It highlights and pivots on the interim period of a subject, for proper and accurate forecasting including interpretation of the past, and helps the astrologer to identify the activities and decisions a subject had been engaged in at a given period. By this method, if a subject purchases or sells a vehicle or a house, the period of the transaction could be easily adjudged with 100 percent accuracy; and this methodology applies to all affairs of life. By the analysis of the birth chart of the husband, the whereabouts and the activities, engaged in by his wife could be forecast as well. This is a supreme and intricate gift of divine knowledge, granted to a few.
In this method, the placement of the planet of the main period is taken as the 1st House and analyzed thereafter as usual as in the case of the natal birth chart. It is not difficult or easy, but easily mastered by prolonged penetration into the facts and fundamentals of the said system. For instance, under the system under topic, the fourth house of the main chart of a subject denotes vehicles, houses and as well as mother. In this case, positioning of the fourth House of both natal chart and the main period should be thoroughly scrutinized and interpreted before interpreting to the client.
Consequently, when reading a horoscope, two Houses and positioning of two planets have to be studied before predicting about the vehicles, houses, lands and mother of a subject. It applies to all other remaining 11 Houses of a birth chart as well.
The core of the teaching would not just end there that even the date when a subject purchased or sold a house could be traced, if the interim chart too is cast for analysis.
For all my clients, I have been using the said system including analysis of the interim period since 1996.
Not utilizing the correct methods for interpretation of horoscopes has caused dubiousness and doubts in the minds of many people in Sri Lanka as well as of many other countries.
The situation has aggravated when the westerners believed that the asterism of 'Asvida' happens to be in line with the first degree of the zodiacal sign of Aries only once in every 25,750 years, which is called 'Sayana System' whereas according to our 'Nirayana System' the asterism of 'Asvida' coincides with the first degree of the zodiacal sign of Aries on April 14 every year. The asterisms are 27 in number and 'Asvida' is the 1st asterism, while ARIES is the 1st zodiacal sign out of the total of 12 signs of the solar system. ([email protected])
- Quo Vadis, China?
- Why Americans are no longer dynamic
- Pardon and release the 158 Tamil remand prisoners
- Workshops to develop tourism in the East
- SWOAD promotes rights of migrant workers
- PAFFREL seeks Gazetting of Elections Amendment Bill
- CMB Port City: Work will be completed by 2019– Sagala Ratnayaka
- AKD’s RTI request from TRC pending a reply
- Alliance Française gets new library & information corner
- Give more women & youth a chance – March 12 Movt
- SL and Pakistan to consolidate bilateral relations
- Missing girls surrender to Police Three charged with abduction
- Amaraweera claims life in danger
- For energy security SL to enter into agreement with Qatar
- Sex spray puts 3 girls in hospital
- JVP to sue Johnnie for Rs 500 M
- Hosting SAARC Summit Pakistan assured of SL’s support
- International Conventions and Debasement of Legislative Process Part II
- Developing education sector Will take tough decisions – Akila Viraj
- Guangzhou looking for investment opportunities – Tu Hongze
- Three women go missing in Orugodawatte
- Awareness on violence against women Mahela and Kumar address students
- Foreign Secretary’s visit to Sri Lanka Pakistan commits to stronger ties
- Sashi to take Ranjan to Court
- allegedly defrauded more than Rs 100mn Employment fraudster remanded
- Kusal Perera ruled out from Pakistan T20Is
- De Villiers hits thrilling century
- Sri Lanka ‘A’ tour of West Indies 2nd Four day match starts today
- Sluggish Sri Lanka move slowly
- ‘Singer Cup’ U-19 Schools Cricket St. John’s Jaffna create major upset
- SL women’s tour of WIndies T20 matches start today
- Sri Lanka approaching Pakistan visit cautiously
- Wattala Antonian Sixes 2017 this weekend
- Golf ‘really healthy’ even without Tiger, says Rose
- Lanka Lions Tag Rugby Sevens Trinity wins cup for fifth time in UAE
- TTSC Softball Cricket ‘Sixes’ 2017 51 Men’s, 7 Women’s teams battle for honours
- Kuldeep cements place in Indian attack
- SL out to save series Batsmen aren’t fulfilling their responsibilities - Managers and Coach Kapugedera likely to play today
- Gunathilaka’s ban revised - SLC Ex-Co
- Sadeera to be included in ODI team
- 130 SRI LANKA AMATEUR GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP 2017 at NUWARA ELIYA Chalitha Pushpika topples indian top seed Sri Lanka 3 out of 4 in SEMI-FINAL
- ‘Singer Cup’ U-19 Schools Cricket Kamindu Mendis scores third ton
- Royal regain E.F.C. Pereira Challenge Trophy
- DSI Supersport Schools Volleyball Championship 2017 Finals just around the corner
- All Blacks coach backs Sonny Bill Williams
- SL remains too protectionist
- Govt. aims $1.6B FDI next year, $2B in 2019
- 70% growth from consumption and investment
- ADB debuts risk sharing to support trade in developing Asia
- SL GDP to grow 7% from 2020 - Mangala
- Retail sector asks for Govt support to boost retail tourism
- Dr. coom in for good times!
- ‘Excon 2017’ Road Show to highlight SL construction sector
- Sri Lanka impresses investors in New York
- West Coast beach front soaring in value
- Asia markets tread water Investors scrutinize China’s Party Congress
- SL among Asia’s fastest adopters of cloud computing
- Hosted by Sri Lanka-China Business Cooperation Council
- Toyota Lanka contributes Hybrid Learning Centre to AETI
- Value of social networking yet to be determined
- Sri Lanka to inaugurate performance art center for tourists
- Guangzhou Govt representatives positive about investing
- Lanka Hospitals & Sri Lanka Heart Association to mark World Heart Day
- BBDO Lanka strikes gold at Effies
- Sampath Bank celebrates ‘Thrift Month’ with eco-friendly gifts
- Implications of Provincial Police Departments
- Cairo: Most dangerous megacity for women
- Proxy Waiting
- Shortage of Science Graduates
- Rice Revolution Simply a Catalyst or more…?
- Fall of Raqqa
- UN urges B’desh to move Rohingya refugees
- Flu shots are the greatest medical fraud in the history of the world
- Sucking it up
- Ahikuntika community of Sri Lanka Diminishing cultural traits
- Even the PM should be in Prison for the frauds
- Would like more Pradeshiya Sabhas for N’Eliya-Radhakrishnan
- Skills mismatch a massive economic cost Education system must be reformed
- Federalism is the antithesis of separatism Wiggy
- Kiriella has no right to ask me not to speak-Handunnetti
- UNHRC Resolution 30/1 Implications for Sri Lanka (Part II) (Based on a presentation to the OPA)
- Electoral Reforms are for People’s Benefit
- Managing perception with international community
- Salient points of horoscope Assessment
- KARMIC CONNECTIONS IN THE BIRTH CHARTS 2
- Dream of travelling abroad?
- Mystery behind Osama bin Laden explained
- Three poses to relieve trauma
- Socio-economic developments from critical perspective
- KAZUO ISHIGURO – THE NEW NOBEL LAUREATE
- The Fairway Galle Literary Festival 2018 –Internationally acclaimed authors to take part
- Portrayal of country and nature
- Resonant Field Imaging - a Marvel in Technology
- Shankar’s International Children’s Competition 2018
- Hindustani Violin recital
- Classical rendering of a masterly-crafted musical
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Making plus-sized clothing trendy
- Pyjamas go viral as well - Sharmila Srikumar
- Giving back to Society
- Double treat at Pinnawala
- Mental illness a health issue Replacing stigma with compassion
- Studying to be ahead