VIMSHOTTARI DASA SYSTEM REVEALS Political Turmoil further analyzed
Everything is in a state of disarray in the minds of the voters who cast their votes with the expectation of 'Good Governance'.
The bond scams, misappropriation of state funds for personal gain of a few and the recent verbal exchanges and unethical comments involving respectable Buddhist monks have given rise to doubts as regards the steadiness of the administration.
The winning political slogan of 'Good Governance' which was to be established and stabilized by the current coalition government, headed by the incumbent President and the Prime Minister appears to be in a state of disintegration resulting from unavoidable system procedures, needed to be adopted by the judiciary of the country.
Another Deputy Minister of Parliament had allegedly commented on the truthfulness of the judiciary, which would signal a probable and controversial political shift in the current alliance or a breakup.
The SAITTM issue remains unsolved; the verdict of the bond scam is yet to be announced and the offenders, if any, are to be punished as per the penal code of the country.
The prices of coconut, rice and cooking gas have gone up, thus losing the votes of the women in common, in case an election is held in the next few months.
If this situation persists, the voters would fall from the frying pan into the fire with no other party to vote for. Voters are now fed up of the practice of 'changing pillows' with the anticipation of 'Good Governance'.
If the gravity of the hour is not understood and remedied at the earliest, it is bound to make a shift or a change in the administration at the next general election, the premonitions of which would be witnessed at the next provincial council election.
Current planetary positioning in the zodiac includes a 'Kala Sarpa Yoga' which is deemed as quite detrimental to smooth functioning of an administration. Still, the transition of Saturn, the Lord of Aquarius into Sagittarius is considered as a highly favourable period for Sri Lanka in terms of influx of foreign aid, donations, expertise advices and a visible increase in the growth of the domestic income as well. It is during this 2 ½ years that Sri Lanka will flourish as a country in spite of cries and protests of a very few of the opposing elements who failed to come into power.
The movement of Saturn into Sagittarius on October 26 at 15: 32 hours could be easily regarded as a dream come true for the current coalition government, as more and more foreign collaborations and joint ventures are on the cards. This is mainly owing to the fact that Saturn owns the 12th House of Aquarius as well, which is accountable for foreign countries and aids and loans and mass foreign investments that would result in sky scrapers and highways, newer government offices, and novel technology with manufacturing facilities island wide.
The said bountiful period would continue for 2 ½ years from October 26 onwards and the country would commence its 7 ½ year malefic period caused when Saturn traverses the 12th, 1st and the 2nd of Houses of Aquarius which is commonly called an unfavourable or malefic period for Aquarians.
Therefore, it is high time, that the responsible authorities took advantage of the ancient divine science of Astrology and be well advised to face the anticipated political unrest, breakups and foreign involvements and the much discussed war crimes, if there have been any.
Ancient kings have reportedly utilized the services of astrologers during times of political crises is a fact that could be proved.
"O Brahmin! The Lord is in all beings and the entire Universe is in Him" said Maha Rishi Parashara, who lived in ancient India around 3000 BCE. He revealed to the world the great teachings of the Vimshottari Maha Dasha System, which is now mainly used in Sri Lanka, India and other eastern countries. It highlights and pivots on the interim period of a subject, for proper and accurate forecasting including interpretation of the past, and helps the astrologer to identify the activities and decisions a subject had been engaged in at a given period. By this method, if a subject purchases or sells a vehicle or a house, the period of the transaction could be easily adjudged with 100 percent accuracy; and this methodology applies to all affairs of life. By the analysis of the birth chart of the husband, the whereabouts and the activities, engaged in by his wife could be forecast as well. This is a supreme and intricate gift of divine knowledge, granted to a few.
In this method, the placement of the planet of the main period is taken as the 1st House and analyzed thereafter as usual as in the case of the natal birth chart. It is not difficult or easy, but easily mastered by prolonged penetration into the facts and fundamentals of the said system. For instance, under the system under topic, the fourth house of the main chart of a subject denotes vehicles, houses and as well as mother. In this case, positioning of the fourth House of both natal chart and the main period should be thoroughly scrutinized and interpreted before interpreting to the client.
Consequently, when reading a horoscope, two Houses and positioning of two planets have to be studied before predicting about the vehicles, houses, lands and mother of a subject. It applies to all other remaining 11 Houses of a birth chart as well.
The core of the teaching would not just end there that even the date when a subject purchased or sold a house could be traced, if the interim chart too is cast for analysis.
For all my clients, I have been using the said system including analysis of the interim period since 1996.
Not utilizing the correct methods for interpretation of horoscopes has caused dubiousness and doubts in the minds of many people in Sri Lanka as well as of many other countries.
The situation has aggravated when the westerners believed that the asterism of 'Asvida' happens to be in line with the first degree of the zodiacal sign of Aries only once in every 25,750 years, which is called 'Sayana System' whereas according to our 'Nirayana System' the asterism of 'Asvida' coincides with the first degree of the zodiacal sign of Aries on April 14 every year. The asterisms are 27 in number and 'Asvida' is the 1st asterism, while ARIES is the 1st zodiacal sign out of the total of 12 signs of the solar system. ([email protected])
Solution must be acceptable to Tamils Separate State is not a reasonable request - Former Army Commander, General Gerry De Silva RWP, VSV, USP
- India joins Wassenaar Arrangement
- A story of two blockades New York City and Yemen
- Merkel’s Germany: Shaper or Taker of a United Europe?
- Wiggy request voters to elect honest politicians
- No Natural Disasters but man-made ones –Prof. Gomes
- Rejected nomination lists SLPP packed with incompetent people – Sagala
- ‘Samurdhi Shakthi’ to be launched To showcase Samurdhi families’ talents
- Chinese worker plunges to his death at Mahabage
- Garbage mounts at Gampaha Hospital Row over incinerator
- LG Elections JVP offers protection to ‘clean’ officials
- SLFP to launch manifesto this week
- President at SLMA
- Scuffle inside temple premises Chief Monk, two others injured
- Postal Unions threaten to Strike Demand for a ‘Closed Service’
- Russian ban on Lankan tea Govt ignored earlier warning - Udayanga
- Govt has no foreign policy - Namal
- CEB unions in strike threat Over simmering bonus issue
- Malaysian PM arrives
- Russian tea row President to contact Putin
- Beetle in Lankan tea shipment to Russia Exporter to be spared says Pethiyagoda
- Canadian Police probe ‘suspicious’ deaths of billionaire couple
- Stock Market Investor losses extend to Rs 94B
- Use of polythene in political rallies CEA to take on offenders
- Draft Legislation HRCSL advice not sought – UN Experts
- Drugs and drug users on the increase
- Sri Lanka dismissed for 215 in 3rd ODI
- Bowling in T10 can help T20 skills - Amir
- Dialog Champions League Java Lane beat Navy SC
- Army in nerve racking win
- Russia making progress over doping says Coe
- Australia close to Ashes glory
- County grind 'sucks pace' out of England quicks Finn
- Nidahas Trophy 2018 SL skipper formally invites India SLC
- One dead as fans clash after Algeria derby
- Real retains Club World Cup
- Ronaldo wants to retire at Real
- 31st NYSC-Rupavahini Volleyball Tournament CEB and SLAF win men’s/women’s titles
- City make it 16 in a row
- Dialog President’s Gold Cup Volleyball Championship finals commence today
- Premier League Inter Club Cricket Tournament High scoring draw at CCC
- Dhawan, spinners seal series for India
- Premier League – Tier ‘B’ Navy and Air Force win
- Visakhapatnam will favour the home team Batsmen to dominate decider
- Jadeja hits six sixes in an over
- Ntini’s son Thando in SA U-19 World Cup squad
- SLTB AND TEA CHAIRMEN ENDORSE NO PERIL, BUT AUCTION PRICES COULD DIP
- Commercial agriculture in Wet Zone will reap high rice yields CBSL Governor Dry Zone yields low, measures needed to arrest disturbing trend
- Treasury sells dollars to CBSL From H’tota Port proceeds
- Unions go back on their word - SriLankan Chairman
- Make up your minds – Harsha tells businessmen
- Recognition for SL power supplier
- Rupee down 2.54-2.61% YoY
- GDP rate shows positive trend
- Asian stocks come under pressure as dollar struggles
- Way forward for village power producers Team Up With Large Developers WB
- Workplace practices not fit for the New Year
- Brexit deal proves critics wrong - Theresa May
- WINNING GLOBAL CEO AWARD, MY SIGNATURE HONOUR Retired Kahawatte Plantations Plc Deputy Chairman and Watawala Plantations Plc Ceo, Dr. Daniel Vasanthakumar Seevaratnam reminisces
- IPM Sri Lanka crowned overall winner at NBEA 2017
- Desktop FriMi wins global Award
- CMA Sri Lanka graduation ceremony 2017
- LOLC Micro Credit felicitates Grade 5 scholarship high-flyers
- The Singing Christmas Tree comes alive once again at MLH
- Com Bank’s Vocational Training flagship CSR project
- Govt backtracks on anti-coal policy Two 600MW coal plants coming up
- Changing Political Horizons in Sri Lanka?
- Modi’s Gujarat:Installing a Rahul Gandhi Government
- Protect Wilpattu Movement set in motion 5K strong turnout march in peaceful protest to UN office & handover petition
- Concretes & Abstracts Faith, Wayside Shrines & Urban Sprawl
- TGTE using Lawyers to challenge SL’s 6th amendment
- Nat Assets during Prabhakaran’s and Ranil’s heydays
- Mexican drug wars:Women murders on the rise
- Ahead of the LG Polls Identifying 500,000 untagged Lankans!
- Indian movie moguls Avoiding the Weinstein effect
- New Land Draft BiLL Political wrangling hinders ironing out complex land issues
- Maithri should not sit in a Cabinet sans SLFPers
- Wigneswaran sowing seeds of communalism
- SLFP supports devolution of power – Lasantha Alagiyawanna
- If Bond scammers are not prosecuted…President will lose his credibility –Bandula Gunawardena
- All information security issues are not cyber crimes
- Sirisena Presidency - A Parallax View As foretold by Sobhitha Hamuduruwo
- Blessed are the peacemakers
- Disinformation campaigns and public mistrust
- Kemadruma Yoga An evil yoga cancelling all other favourable yogas
- Sun into Sagittarius ‘Kona Month’ has just begun
- Inviting wrath of goddess Lakshmi
- Five Yoga Poses to Calm Your Mind
- Rahu in 7th House and marriage
- The Disaster Artist: The (un)making of a movie
- Our children and our cinema
- INTERPRETING ASIAN CINEMA: CHALLENGES AHEAD
- How Sanskrit journalism is slowly hogging headlines
- ice manufacturing in South Asia
- CMSC’s season finale concert
- Two documentaries on Sri Lanka in Film South Asia 2017
- Politics of nostalgia
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- I don’t get asked out
- Homemade apple & Chocolate Bodywash
- THE WRITER’S KITCHENETTE HOW THE GRINCH STOLE CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES Grinch Cupcakes
- New York Blast Terror charges filed against NY bomber
- Saga of Kohukumbure Rate Rala
- Attygalle murder and John Kotelawala Senior’s suicide