Flu shots are the greatest medical fraud in the history of the world
By Dimitri Fernando
Natural News' Health Ranger, Mike Adams stated recently, "As one of the very few independent voices willing to stand up against the scientific dogma of our modern medical regime, I've long felt a need to communicate the dangers of flu shots to the public so, that people can have better information to prevent vaccine injuries and save lives." I am not opposed to the theory of vaccination,by the way. Adams is in fact, the author of 'A Blueprint for Safer Vaccines, an audio guide to saving lives and preventing vaccine injuries and deaths.' He is the only journalist in the world who is trained to run an atomic mass spectrometry laboratory. He is the creator of the Low Heavy Metals Verified standard and also the inventor of patented nutritional formulas for capturing heavy metals during digestion. He has recently patented a Caesium Eliminator that was recently approved by the US Government.
He published an independent atomic elemental analysis of flu vaccines, in the summer of 2014, which proved that they contain over 50 ppm mercury, an extremely toxic heavy metal. Vaccine proponents have affirmed this finding and have insisted that it is perfectly safe to inject pregnant women, young children and senior citizens with mercury. This in spite of the fact that the flu vaccine insert (in the picture on this page) admits there is no scientific evidence to support the safety and efficacy of the vaccine in such groups.
There are still millions of people, doctors, pharmacists and even journalists who do not yet realize there is a very high concentration of mercury in influenza vaccines. The media has consistently lied to the public, by has stating repeatedly that mercury has been removed from all vaccines.
Presence of Mercury
That's simply not true. The mercury is still there. The Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) has a stated limit of mercury in drinking water, but mercury ispresent in influenza vaccines at a level that's literally 25,000 times higher than that.
It's 100 times higher than the highest level of mercury contamination ever tested in ocean fish.
Here are four irrefutable pieces of evidence to prove the presence of mercury in influenza vaccines:
1) Addition of mercury to the vaccine as a preservative which is admitted to (in very small print) on the vaccine box of a 2013/ 2014 influenza vaccine
2) Admission that the vaccine contains mercury and repeating the factin photographs of the influenza vaccine insert.
3) From the Centres for Disease Control (CDC) website - A screen shot which admits that vaccines still contain the following ingredients: Aluminium, Antibiotics, Egg Protein, Formaldehyde, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) and Thimerosal, a mercury-containing chemical compound.
4) Lab results from the Natural News Forensic Food Lab which confirmed almost precisely the same level of mercury claimed by the manufacturer.
As part of this investigation, several different vaccines were tested, including an HPV vaccine. In these other vaccines, mercury levels were extremely low.
The Influenza vaccine box admits that safety has never established for pregnant women
The box for this Flulavaladmits the use of thimerosal which contains mercury, as you can see below (of course, you have to use a magnifying glass to see this). It states without any ambiguity, in microscopic text on the package insert, 'Register women who receive Flulaval while pregnant in the pregnancy registry by calling 1-888-452-9622.'
The insert also admits that 'safety and efficacy have not been established in pregnant women.'
Yet, this vaccine is being given to pregnant women.
When people are given flu shots, they are never handed the package or the insert and have no opportunity to read any of this unless they specifically ask for it.
The flu vaccine is a 10-dose vial intended to be injected into 10 different people. Yet it comes with only one insert. Therefore 9 out of 10 people can't possibly be handed the insert. This is an unethical practise.
Vaccines are routinely injected into people without informed consent.Virtually no one administering vaccines ever explains their risks vs. benefits as is required under medical ethics and medical law and this is hoodwinking the people that there are no risks.
This contains shocking admissions of the total quackery and marketing deception behind flu shots, so the intention is that no one ever reads the insert.
The insert admits that each vaccine dose 'contains 50 mcg thimerosal(Laboratory results from the Natural News Forensic Food Lab
The final piece of irrefutable evidence on all this comes from the Natural News scientific laboratory, where they run ICP-MS instrumentation to test foods, beverages, dietary supplements and other items for heavy metals contamination.
They were shocked to find over 51,000 ppb mercury in the 'Flu Vaccine.With all their testing they had never seen anything run through their instruments with such high a concentration of mercury.
What's even more interesting is that this finding once again confirms the accuracy of their lab instrumentation because it's almost in perfect agreement with the vaccine package insert's level of mercury detailed.
Let's do the math:
* Each dose of an influenza vaccine is 0.5 mL in volume
* Lab found just over 50 ppm of mercury in the vaccine liquid.
* 50 ppm (concentration) x 0.5 mL (volume) equals 25 mcg of mercury.
So guess what the package insert says? (Up to) 25 mcg of mercury per dose.In other words near-perfect agreement. Their finding of 51 ppm rather than 50 ppm either means their own tests were off by about 2% (which is still considered very accurate for ICP-MS testing) or that GSK put 2% extra mercury into the vaccine.
So, since the flu vaccine doesn't contain lead, cadmium or arsenic, itwon't poison you with those things. Even the aluminium level is quite low and not a concern at this very low level. As far as elements go, the real problem is just the mercury.
Why won't vaccine makers remove the mercury?
You have to wonder: why choose mercury as a preservative? And when as an entire branch of modern medicine poisons our women and children with a neurotoxic heavy metal, why do both the CDC and FDA continue to look the other way?
And if vaccine promoters, propagandists and patent holders want the world to accept all their vaccines, why don't they just remove the mercury and be done with it?
The 'anti-science' medical voodoo of the modern world - Vaccines
They don't conduct legitimate clinical trials on flu vaccine efficacy, probably because they know the results would have to be faked to show any efficacy at all. According to two former virologists who worked there, Merck did this with its mumps vaccines.To fabricate positive results, they added animal antibodies tohuman blood samples.
No scientific evidence of safety or efficacy is required by anyone: not the FDA, not the CDC and not the media, when it comes to vaccines in the USA.
Even when they manufacture and sell defective products that injure and kill people, the vaccine industry is protected with absolute legal immunity because the US Congress has even passed a law protecting the vaccine industry.
Ultimately, we the people will be victorious in the removal of mercury from all vaccines — an idea that's already well accepted across much of Europe.
Sources for this article include:
- Independent Trajectory for India-Israel Ties
- Saudi Arabia’s heir apparent Crown Prince bin Salman and stake to greatness
- Interpreting Germany’s New Grand Coalition Deal: A First Assessment
- India’s IT Minister in SL
- PCoI bond scam report Over 60 MPs could be exposed – SLFP
- Off duty soldier tracks hit-and-run driver Police send letter of appreciation to Army HQ
- Mohammad Shiyam murder case appeal Vass denies threatening CID Director
- 5th Indo-SL Defence Dialogue concludes in Delhi
- Further evidence on Gammanpila- Shaddock case on 26th
- Impressed with Kite Festival Minister promises new fishing harbour for VVT
- Muslim women should enter politics – Dr. Uthumalebbe
- SEUSL VC urges undergrads to focus on education
- LG elections Vote-buying could lead to removal CaFFE warns candidates
- Motorcyclists Association complains to CJ Accuses Mathugama Chief Magistrate of bias
- Singapore PM & Indonesian President due next week
- Justice Surasena appointed President of CoA L.T.B. Dehideniya elevated to SC
- Fmr NFF Member Premalal Fonseka joins MS/SLFP Maheepala Herath supports ‘Pohottuwa’
- Namal’s money laundering case postponed to 6 Feb
- Kuruwita prisoner alleged torture case Complaint to be handed over to UN
- Asia’s largest haul of cocaine destroyed President Sirisena oversees process
- Missing women & PTA detainees Sasitharan urges families to register
- SLMC rally attacked in Palamunai Hakeem blames Bathiudeen’s ACMC
- Tissa gang-rape victim dies Suspects could be tried for murder
- President’s confidants named in PRECIFAC report JVP
- Supreme Court decides President’s term is five years Presidential Election Next Year President’s term ends in December 2019
- Selection of volleyball coaches Law violators to attend Interview?
- ‘Singer Cup’ Under-19 Schools Cricket Munasinghe scores century
- Tamim steers Bangladesh
- Louis denies creating a stir at meeting
- Jasprit Bumrah wickets follow Kohli century for India
- Houston Marathon in freezing weather Hiruni shatters SL record Qualifies for Commonwealth Games 2018
- “Nidahas Trophy 2018” SLC formally invites Bangladesh
- 12th ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup Bangladesh record second win
- Sri Lanka Rugby Referees Association Jamaldeen unanimously re-elected President
- ‘Singer Cup’ Under-13 Division II Schools Cricket Mahanama, Henegama and Galahitiyawa advance
- Liverpool stun City
- Peterhansel rebounds as Sainz keeps Dakar lead
- Venus and Stephens crash out of Australian Open
- Suarez fires Barcelona nine clear
- I’m too old to be favourite - Federer
- Tri Nation series begins today Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe seek to rebuild
- 12th ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup Sri Lanka triumph by 7 wickets
- Premier League Tier A Milantha scores twin centuries Chilaw Marians register fourth win
- 700 wickets and 7000 runs Dilruwan reaches milestone in first class cricket
- Hathurusinghe savours new challenge
- Sri Lanka worst in Moody’s Asia Pacific ratings
- SL at 66th in WEF’s Manufacturing Index
- Kerawalapitiya-II gets greenlight
- Plans for multi-country trade hub in Sri lanka
- CEB picks swiss firm for vehicle charging network in Sri Lanka
- A tribute to a gentleman par excellence
- Brent crude oil rises to $70 on output cuts
- Airbus says A380 superjumbo production could end
- Asian shares gain as the dollar continues to struggle
- Slowdown in international trade and its impact on globalization
- Ford plans US$ 11 billion investment 40 electrified vehicles by 2022
- Sampath Bank engages with SMEs
- LB Finance crowned No 1 Finance and Leasing Brand in SL
- Hyundai Motor and Grab sign strategic partnership
- Mastercard holds Digital and Innovation Workshop in SL
- Zuckerberg aims to save Facebook from itself
- Is economic struggle driving North Korea to the negotiating table?
- Altair sponsors 146th AGM of Colombo Club
- From challenges to opportunities: The success of DSI Samson Group
- BMICH staff presents Carols
- The March of Folly Dr. Ranjith Atapattu, an exemplary figure
- Liberia’s development at risk
- Politicos’ image plummets to lowest ebb
- UN Agency says Losing US funds could be ‘catastrophic’ for Palestinians
- Central Bank Bond issue Opportunity to reveal true culprits lost
- ‘We don’t want to fool the Sinhalese and get our dues’
- Rohingya insurgents say 10 found in Myanmar grave ‘innocent civilians’
- Thalaivar’s New Avatar
- TNA: How better is ‘better’?
- Wi-Fi but no water: Can smart tech help a city's poor?
- No political solution for Tamil grievances in sight – Ananthy Sasitharan
- Division in SLFP main reason for UNP victory
- We don’t endorse Basil’s leadership
- Rogues in all Govts should be punished- Akila Viraj Kariyawasam
- EPRLF trying to create confusion – Thurairasasingham
- National Prosperity Turning the Tide
- Disposable coffee cups:British lawmakers call for “latte levy”
- If only we could crackdown on the root causes to effect sustainable solutions Herein lies a Nation’s progress
- Planetary combines that foreshadow misfortune for father
- Pirith chants for abundant harvest
- Venus into Capricorn
- Vastu and Domestic Animals
- Yoga for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- Notes on history: The thinkers and the doers
- Reflections on a nation of non-readers
- The Disaster Artist: The (un)making of a movie
- Our children and our cinema
- INTERPRETING ASIAN CINEMA: CHALLENGES AHEAD
- How Sanskrit journalism is slowly hogging headlines
- ice manufacturing in South Asia
- CMSC’s season finale concert
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Trump’s ‘madman’ ACT scared N. Korea to talks
- Calls for ‘revenge’ Israeli settler killed in attack
- Banning of Colombo Journal First English Newspaper
- Sri Lankan author publishes for the world
- Broadway brought to our own shores
- Celebrating the harvest