2018 BRINGSYOU GOOD LUCK,
(Continued from last week )
Moon is the owner of your Lagna-Bhava. Moon is occupying the sign Gemini in the 12th Bhava and deposited in a star of Mars. This Mars is occupying the sign Libra, in the 4th Bhava and the owner of the 5th and 10th Bhavas and in conjunction with Jupiter.
You are fortunate to have a very comfortable homely environment with the prospect of purchasing properties. You have a very good love life, leading to a happy marriage. You invest more on speculative and risky transactions and lose heavily. At the same the income sources will be flourished and keep the ends meet easily.
Income and Expenditure
New income sources will crop up to compensate your heavy expenditure. You spend more on speculation and gambling. Sudden gains will not help you to go for new investments but your hard earned money will give very beneficial results. You deserve to have a free flow of money and a comfortable income to keep you away from difficulties.
There will be a lot of improvements in your profession with good money and high recognition of your achievements. You spend more time and your capabilities to build up a new position in your profession, which will take you to a very high level as an educationalist.
A good a health condition could be maintained, if you take care of minor ailments and if not you will suffer badly and meet with unexpected setbacks. See the doctors when necessary and follow their advice. Take sufficient rest and have some fun with colleagues and companions.
Better be in a comfortable homely environment to have benefits of the work you are involved in. Less travelling is good for you as you will be confined to one place for your programmes to work up. Take more care of your safety and comfort to avoid unnecessary situations while travelling in jungle or isolated areas.
Owner of your 1st Bhava is Sun and is occupying the sign Sagittarius in the 5th Bhava and deposited in a star of Venus. This Sun is in conjunction with Venus, which is also deposited in a star of its own. Venus is the owner of 3rd and 10th Bhavas.
This New Year your expectations will not be fulfilled as you are not in a settled state of mind. You are always on the move and will not be able to stay in one place. Mostly you will spend more time on travelling and matters connected with your children. You will neglect your responsibilities towards your family as you will face difficulties in making the ends meet.
Income and Expenditure.
Income is very low and the expenditure will go sky high. You would not be able to attend to your activities in a satisfactory manner due to your unplanned activities. You are in no mood to plan anything and you will go without any goals and ultimately face failures in your day to day activities. You will try to do some business transactions but will not be successful.
Your employment will not change but there will be a transfer to a new station. This will not change the home environment or give any additional expenditure. Even if you need to go to a new place, you will get adjusted quickly to suit the requirements and go on with no benefits or financial gains.
You will be able maintain a good health condition. You will not suffer from any disease as a consolation for your financial difficulties. Health on your family members is also not a problem. They will also be fortunate to maintain good health as they look after themselves well on avoiding the causes of disease.
You are compelled to go away from home more frequently for your work and for matters connected with your children. A good name will come to your family by the activities and achievements of your family members. These travels will bring you more money but keep you away from your home and workplace. You will face everything in a very calm mood and await the benefits.
Owner of your 1st and the 10th Bhava Mercury is occupying the sign Scorpio in the 3rd Bhava and deposited in a star of its own.
In this New Year you will excel in your work, if you are connected with mass media or communication. You will have a good recognition in your work and recognized by the society you are involved in. You are always on the move for collecting news or spreading what you have and earn.
Income and Expenditure
You will get a good income from your activities, by profession and other outside involvements. Good income will come if you are connected with printing or selling books and stationeries. Expenditure will also rise with no savings. But you will not face any financial difficulties as the income will be sufficient to spend for everything.
You will have good promotions and popularity in connection with your profession. There will be changes in the workplace or working environment for your benefit. You will be able to face any situation in a satisfactory way. Colleagues and partners will extend their full corporation to you to carry on with your responsibilities.
You will maintain good health but feel tired or depressed due to overwork or new enterprises. But you will not face any difficulties due to ill health or any such problem. Take more rest to avoid over-stress or laziness. Take additional nourishing food or drinks to compensate the overworking condition.
You will have to travel a lot on your work and business transactions. You need to engage in long distance travels and thus not staying at home most of the time. Mostly you spend time travelling and away from home. Short distance travels will give you much benefits than overseas journeys.
Owner of your 1st and 8th Bhava Venus is occupying the sign Sagittarius is in the 3rd Bhava and deposited in a star of its own. This Venus is in conjunction with Sun, the owner of 11th Bhava.
In this New Year you will lead an unsettled life due to unnecessary involvements with others and keeping away from home or your birth place. You have a good income connected with sudden gains in legal matters. Expectations will get fulfilled easily and pleasantly.
Income and Expenditure
You will have a good income with not much pain. Sudden gains could be expected in unexpected times and means. All these happen through legal means and not with difficulty. This will be a very fortunate and successful period for you. Frequent short journeys will give you more benefits.
There will be some changes in the location of your employment. Good promotions and raise in the status. You could earn these opportunities with some effort. All will be successful. You will get the recognition of your superiors for your performances. You could get more benefits in matters connected with documentation.
You will be able to maintain a good health condition during this year. You will not suffer from any disease or any other ailments. But you need to take some rest and have leisure time in between hard work. This will keep the doctors away. Short walks for exercises will give you more benefits in improving your health.
You will make comfortable journeys and changes in your work stations and business transactions. All these travels will give you benefits and advancements. These would be connected to educational matters and thus promotions and appreciations could be expected. Frequent short journeys will give you more benefits on money matters.
Owner of your 1st and 6th Bhava Mars is occupying the sign Libra in the 12th Bhava and deposited in a star of Jupiter. This Jupiter is the owner of 2nd and 5th Bhava and occupying the sign Libra and conjoined with same Jupiter.
In this New Year you will not be able to have a good life due to continuous sicknesses and hospitalization. You will get cured through hospitalization and make your earnings with much difficulty and hard work. Better engage in religious activities for some consolation. Some connection will resume with your lover and you will be able to come for a better decision.
Income and Expenditure
This year you will earn more but expenditure will also be too high for other expenditures such as treatment for sickness. Do not try speculative work or gambling to make money, as there is no indication for easy money. You need to work hard to earn. If you go for gambling, you will be a bad loser.
You need to work hard to make your income. You try to do some investment and business or speculative work, but this will be a failure. It would be difficult for you to attend to your day to day activities as there will be some setbacks and obstacles. Any changes in your current employment is not possible as there will be objections for your plans.
Your health condition is not very good this year, as there would be various types of conditions keep troubling you. Most of the time you need to see a doctor or go to hospital for treatment. Take more care of hygienic and condition in and around home and work place to prevent or to control these bad results. Take special care on the environment and the food you are consuming.
You will not make many journeys due to sicknesses, but there will be some isolation from your family members and relatives. You will be confined to one place in your employment and other activities. Unnecessary travels will cause you additional expenditure with no benefits. Therefore try to be in one place whenever possible.
Owner of your 1st and 4th Bhava Jupiter is occupying the sign Libra in the 11th Bhava and deposited in a star of its own. This Jupiter is in conjunction with Mars, the lord of 5th and 12th Bhavas.
You will lead a good life in this New Year with your parents and children. You are lucky to win over lotteries and make extra money by gambling. Your children will also have comfort and happiness. Home environment is very satisfactory. You have some benefits in connection with landed properties.
Income and Expenditure
Your income will be through land and speculation. You will make some wise investments and these will give good results in the future. Spend more money to buy lands or furniture to make life more comfortable. These unnecessary expenditure will cause you much worry which will be difficult to overcome.
You will have good benefits in your field of work. Further studies for enhancement of your career is also indicated, you will come out successful in all your targets. Your superiors will appreciate your undertakings and raise your position, if you are employed.
Your health condition will be good this year with no trouble and ailments. You will be able to have a good and comfortable life with your family members throughout the year as you are taking more care to keep the environment clean and tidy. Your children will suffer from some long illnesses with no proper cure.
You will not have to travel much as you are totally involved on your work or business matters. It is not indicated that you will be away from home but have home comfort without moving away. You are very pleased to be with the family members rather than leaving them. There would be some additions to the family through marriage or child birth.
Owner of your 1st and the 2nd Bhavas, Saturn is occupying the sign Sagittarius in the 11th Bhava. This Saturn is deposited in a star of Kethu; Kethu is occupying the sign Capricorn in the 1st Bhava.
You will have a good life with all the comforts and happiness in this New Year. You will lead a good life by yourself with no other support. Depend on the work you do as you are satisfactorily compensated. Your home life will also be happy with your family members sitting by your side. You could make money in very easy ways.
Income and Expenditure
You will have a good income with no hardships. You will be able to maintain yourself and your family satisfactorily with the earnings you make. Not necessary to borrow or get loans to run your establishments. You are lucky to receive unexpected money sometimes through illegal means.
You will carry on easily with what you have to do. No much hardship or difficulties in performing your duties. You are also highly satisfied with what you are doing. As you are attending to your work with interest and satisfaction, you will earn more appreciation from your employers and colleagues.
You will maintain good health and will not be required to see any doctors or take medicines. Your regular exercises and controlled food intake will keep you healthy and fit. Need to take nourishing food and drinks to continue maintaining good health.
You are likely to be alone and do not look for companions; thus mostly confined to home due to the nature of your employment or business matters. You could get everything you need without making any trips or going away from home. Better avoid travelling in dangerous places, even for fun.
Your lord of the 1st and the 12th Bhavas, Saturn is occupying the sign Sagittarius in the 10th Bhava. This Saturn is deposited in a star of Kethu, which is occupying the sign Capricorn in the 12th Bhava.
You will have a good life but with lot of difficulties due to uncontrolled expenditure. Due to secret inimical activities and due to your negligence you will spend heavily on all what you have. There will not be any savings with you even for an emergency. Try to cultivate some methods to invest or save money.
Income and Expenditure
You will spend all you have with no savings. Due to this bad habit, you and your family members will suffer with no additional income or someone to support. You will have more expenditure over the income. This will ruin most of your programme for the future.
You will have difficulties and setbacks due to your unplanned or unsystematic work procedures. Your working environment is also not happy and encouraging. Try to change your habits and create a friendly working environment at least for you to be happy and satisfied. Do not waste time or money on unnecessary activities.
You will not suffer from bad health conditions. Luckily you will enjoy a sickness free New Year. But take more care of your safety at the work place and at home. Take good exercises such as jogging or short distance walking to keep your body in a very fit condition.
You will not be willing to travel but rather stay in a confined place or a lonely environment. You could concentrate more in an isolated place and be happy. You are not interested in travel mostly due to the expenses you cannot make. You do not like to be in a company which is connected with travel or transport.
Your lord of the 1st and the 10th Bhavas, Jupiter is occupying the sign Libra, the 8th Bhava and in a star of its own. This Jupiter is in conjunction with Mars, the lord of 2nd and 9th Bhavas.
This New Year is satisfactory for you as you could attend to your work alone without the support and the corporation from others. But you have ideas to change your employment for better prospects or for a change of environment. It is not good for you to have partners. The biggest share will go to the partners.
Income and Expenditure
Your income at a satisfactory level and have chances of getting sudden treasures. You will not spend more and thus can have a balanced financial situation. Unexpected income will keep you in a very comfortable living condition.
You will do your own work and do the best. This is a good condition as you will not skip your responsibilities. Do your own work and not go for speculations or partnership business as these will cause you to be the loser and the partners will get the bigger share.
Your health is generally good this year. You will not suffer from any serious diseases or such ailments. Keep on doing some exercises or walking to have your body and mind in a healthy condition.
You like to travel but this will cause tiredness and uneasiness. Therefore please go for short journeys or places close to your home. There will be some opportunities for you to go overseas for employment or such income connected matters. But these are not beneficial for you reputation or goodwill.
WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018.
- Iran’s response to security challenges in West Asia
- Gained dependence of Baltic States
- Religious buildings in Kazakhstan to be labelled 16+
- SEUSL ranked 7th
- Hakeem’s statement ridiculous - Bathiudeen
- LG polls HRCSL to monitor public officials and cops Violations to be dealt with sternly
- To free State institution heads held hostage 6 STF special units in Colombo
- Spanish assistance for ten flyovers
- Don’t forgive robbers of Public funds - Sirisena
- At St. Lucia’s Cathedral Kotahena Schubert’s G Major Mass on 18 Feb
- UNP backbenchers to meet Prez, PM and CIABOC To handover files of SLFP Ministers’ alleged fraud and corruption
- family members of ‘Kudu Suda’ arrested
- Thailand to assist SL agri sector
- Following Bonds scandal UNP internal crisis worsens - Sirikotha
- Alleged manhandling of principal:Premajayantha denounces Uva CM’s actions
- Markets in tumult over political uncertainty
- Susil explains why Prez wants to take over economy NEC’s success or lack may have played a role
- Muslim Matrimonial Law reforms Thalatha gets Marsoof Committee report
- EPRLF MP Sivashakthi Anandan alleges:15 TNA MPs bribed by PM’s Office
- Kataragama rioters cum looters given bail crowd control methods problematic –HRCSL Chair Reiterates call for the Police to come up with crowd control manual
- Long term conciliation in Korea
- Germany and Europe: A New Relationship?
- Key role to strengthen SLFP -Wijewickrama
- Blood donation at SEUSL
- Faizer Mustapha says Muslims must trust SLFP and President
- Mudannayake ‘Sir’ no more
- ‘Singer Cup’ U-19 Cricket Ranasinghe steers St. Anne’s to victory
- Failed attempt to justify Auditor General’s report regarding mismanagement of NOC Funds Maxwell accepts lapses in NOCSL Accounts
- Has Hathu caught a tiger by the tail
- Zimbabwe will look to improve
- 12th ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup Canada and Zimbabwe win
- Kusal Perera asked to rest
- ‘Singer Cup’ Under-19 Schools Cricket Lakshan steers DSS to sound position
- Chung dumps Djokovic
- LB Finance win Futsal tournament
- Federer and happy Halep romp into quarters
- New Zealand sink Pakistan
- Smith rejects ball-tampering suggestions after ODI loss
- Warner to lead Australia in T20 tri-series
- Real defy crisis talk as Barca extend lead
- Acceptance of new NSFs by NOC NOC Members expect further clarification from IOC
- ‘Singer Cup’ Under-19 Schools Cricket Cambrians win by an innings
- 92nd National Boxing Championship Army retain men’s title MAS Unichela emerge women’s champs
- Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon Madumali finishes 11th with PB
- Man City back on track
- public debate misinformed
- World’s richest 1% gets 82% of global wealth: Oxfam
- Oxford Business Group, Ceylon Chamber to analyze SL trade strategy
- Sampath Samachara loans for rtd Govt servants
- Huawei’s nova2i updating to safe and accurate facial recognition unlock feature
- SLT Human Capital Solutions rewards employees’ children
- Scan Jumbo Peanuts concludes Scan Jumbo Bonanza
- World Economic Forum kicks off today Populism is waning, which is reason to party in Davos
- Cargills Bank pioneers IBM cognitive cyber security
- Practise the four roles of leadership
- Seylan Bank hosting ‘Tikiri New School Term Promotion’
- Amazon opens a supermarket with no checkouts
- Dengue awareness programme held in Piliyandala
- Meet the newest player in the global space industry
- Asian stocks falter as political developments unfold
- Sri Lanka Customs moots authorized dealer system Rs 31 M in counterfeit products destroyed
- 2017’s record exports nothing special - IC
- SL - Singapore FTA to be signed today
- Govt can’t even maintain a policy for two weeks
- VinaCapital, Ataraxia Capital launch $50M Sri Lanka Opportunity Fund
- The March of Folly A disgraceful Attorney General
- Kenyan doctor goes to Court To legalize female genital mutilation
- Foreign missions’ failure to correct Sri Lanka’s tarnished image Tamil Diaspora vilifications
- Concretes & Abstracts Pitipana Committee and Public Debt
- Achieving true lasting reconciliation
- Sparks fly over Power and Energy Sector CEB, PUCSL and Ministry clash as electricity crisis looms
- Vote for women this LG Polls
- Block law’s lacunae Not letting bond thieves go scot-free
- Europe prods homeless with spikes and cold showers
- UN warns of South Sudan’s ‘lost generation’ grinding conflict
- Govt has not lost a red cent from Bond transactions
- Participatory citizenship is important - Rosy
- I have a master plan - Salley
- All set for Free and Fair LG Polls – Mahinda Deshapriya
- If given power We’ll develop country in two years -Chandrasiri Mahagamage
- National Prosperity Turning the Tide
- Disposable coffee cups:British lawmakers call for “latte levy”
- If only we could crackdown on the root causes to effect sustainable solutions Herein lies a Nation’s progress
- Forecast your own destiny An astrological guide
- Kala Sarpa Yoga will test sustainability of government
- TIMING OF EVENTS –CHILD BIRTH
- Season for Marriage and Construction
- Cancer Causing Vastu Defects
- “Hail, Caesar!” Silliness as a virtue
- Notes on history: The thinkers and the doers
- Reflections on a nation of non-readers
- The Disaster Artist: The (un)making of a movie
- Our children and our cinema
- INTERPRETING ASIAN CINEMA: CHALLENGES AHEAD
- How Sanskrit journalism is slowly hogging headlines
- ice manufacturing in South Asia
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Indu & Sanwada We have so much in common
- The Writer’s Kitchenette Vietnamese Fusion Rice Wraps
- ‘Derana Champion’ Shines with OPPO
- A Possible Fallout as US freezes Funds for Palestinian refugees
- Jungle loving President Premadasa
- How Felix Dias became Bandaranaike
- IT IS MY CHOICE
- In your own skin be the barrel you want
- Dear Patriarchy,Dilshani Palugaswewa tells it like it is in this open letter