Forecast your own destiny An astrological guide
One would be more interested in knowing one's own fortunes and misfortunes rather than those of others, however be they near and dear to one. After all, self comes first in the case of all ordinary human beings. In certain cases, the natives themselves may not be in a position to understand the planetary combinations that contribute to their own physical and mental defects, physical deformities or other misfortunes.
Mentally retarded persons and children could be among such natives. In the case of children, it is the duty of the parents to have their horoscopes read to know what the future holds in store for their children and in the case of mentally retarded persons it is the duty of a family elder or a well-meaning relative or a friend to have his horoscope read.
Following are a few planetary positions that cause physical and mental defects, physical deformities and other misfortune to a native.
• If born into Cancer Lagna when Moon is receiving the malefic aspect of both Saturn and Mars, the native would be a hunch-back.
• If born into Leo Lagna and aspected by Saturn and Mars, the native would become blind.
• If Mars and Venus occupy the 7th House while being aspected by a malefic, the native would suffer from diseased kidney. He would come to a premature death after a period of suffering from kidney and bladder troubles.
• If born when Moon posited in the Lagna is hemmed in between Saturn and Mars, and Sun is in the 7th, the native would suffer from Leukoderma. The native would suffer from this skin disease even when Moon is the Lagna hemmed between Saturn and Mars.
• If the birth occurs when Moon is in the 10th, Mars in the 7th and Saturn in the 2nd sign from Sun, the native would have deformed limbs.
• If born when Moon is in Aries, Cancer or Leo Navamsa of the Sagittarius sign with either Mars or Saturn or while being aspected by one of them, the native would be a leper.
• If born when Sun, Moon, Mars and Saturn are posited in the 2nd, 8th, 6th, and the 12th Houses, the native would go blind.
• If Sun, Moon, Mars and Saturn occupy the 3rd, 5th, 9th and the 11th Houses at birth, the native would be a deaf person.
• If Mars and Saturn are posited in the 9th House when an eclipsed Sun is in the Lagna, the native would be born blind.
• Jupiter in the Lagna and Mars in the 7th cause insanity in the newborn.
• If born when Saturn is in the Lagna, Mars is either in the 5th or the 9th, the native would go insane.
• If Sun posited either in the 5th or the 9th is aspected by only malefics, the native would suffer from defective vision. If Rahu is posited in the Lagna and Moon in the 6th at birth, the native would be an epileptic.
• If Rahu is posited in the Lagna and Saturn is in the 6th, the native would be an epileptic.
• If born into Leo Lagna which is aspected by Venus, the native would suffer from eye disease.
• If Venus is posited in the 7th when Jupiter, Sun, Mars and Rahu occupy Houses ruled by malefics, the native would wallow in perpetual misery.
• Those born when malefics occupy the four quadrants and the 2nd House would eke out their living by begging even if they were born into wealthy families.
• If born when malefics are posited in the Lagna, 7th and the 12th Houses and benefics in the 2nd, the native would have no friends or associates and would be compelled to lead a solitary life.
• If all planets are posited in the 6th, 8th, and the 12th, the native would suffer from want although he is highly respected wherever he is.
- Power Play in Syria: What Turkish Moves Mean For US And Russia
- Houthis’ Ballistic Missiles Triggering Regional War Or Concealed Iranian Tests?
- Zuma’s Fall: Why is South Africa So Divided?
- Karuna backs SLPP, set to meet Rajapaksa this week MR must merge North and East - Karuna
- Cry Sis! Women insist on 25% quota
- Ban on Philippine workers in Kuwait Increases demand for Lankans Job agents told to seize opportunity
- Lasantha murder suspects re-remanded
- Conference on Disarmament UNSG welcomes SL’s decision
- No show in Court Warrant re-issued on Jaliya
- Lankan maid commits suicide in Kuwait
- SEUSL VC advises new intake
- Aranayake landslide victims Families still languish homeless
- Sivalingam resigns as CWC Chair Thondaman takes over
- Academics come out in support of Ranil
- EC Chair meets Speaker Proposes reforming LG law
- Active Liability Management Bill presented to Parliament
- Govt to initiate artificial rain generation Projects near hydropower plants
- Karu writes to Maldivian counterpart Requests intervention in Malé crisis
- Politicos pontificate on LG Polls result Opposition’s dream of toppling Govt failed – Rajitha Sampanthan accuses MR of racism
- Decision on future of Unity Govt UPFA awaits SC interpretation Thilanga confirms Prez seeking SC opinion on PM’s removal
- More electorates than members - PAFFREL
- Considering the country at large Pro-Sirisena faction to stay in Govt - SB Dissanayake Demand significant changes to power structure
- PCoI Bonds scam and PRECIFAC reports Debate today
- Tighten laws to curb narcotics – Cardinal
- Delimitation Com report handed over
- Black Caps coach rejects call to scrap T20
- Richmond in comprehensive win
- Arsenal announce record shirt deal with Emirates
- Olympics reels as ‘clean’ Russian curler hit by doping case
- Kandy SC too good for Airmen
- Red Stars SC emerge division I champions
- Hundreds participate in CISM Run
- Australia’s most-capped female player Blackwell retires
- Kohli limps off as India beat South Africa in first T20
- Kvitova takes Qatar title to clinch top 10 return
- Real Madrid win eight-goal thriller
- Watson’s wait ends with third Riviera triumph
- Coleman breaks 60m indoor world record
- Federer wins Rotterdam for 97th title
- No majority in Galle UC
- We played as one family – Chandimal
- Pakistan’s Imran Khan marries for third time
- Federer on top of the world
- Man Utd into Cup quarters
- Cavani, Neymar key as PSG rebound from Madrid gloom
- Global interest in Hilton and Hyatt Colombo Hotels
- New rule for hiring SL domestics in UAE
- Cost of construction to go up by 7% - RIU
- DIMO mulls expansion in Cambodia and other ASEAN countries
- BOC appoints new GM/CEO
- Sri Lanka Tourism promotes niche products in India
- ‘Spot’ falls 35 cents to Rs 155.35/45
- Facebook told to stop tracking in Belgium
- Asia trades higher as markets in China on holiday
- Banking restrictions - major barrier to Iran trade relations
- Foreign exits from GSM top $50M
- Seylan Group reports Profit-After-Tax over Rs 5 B
- Huawei to participate at Mobile World Congress 2018
- Fairway Holdings vertical luxury high rise apartments - Elements
- Maha Shivarathri Pooja at Sri Lanka Insurance
- Emirates transports UAE’s first satellite
- Indian Bank ramping up overseas operations
- OPEC and Shale keep oil prices at $60-$75
- EU joins global growth bandwagon
- CHINT launches ‘CHINT POWER Series’ switches and sockets
- Subramanian Swamy’s love-hate relationship with Sri Lanka
- Tea, haircuts and fish bones Letting the light into Pakistan
- REVISITING SRI LANKA’S FOREIGN POLICY
- Howlers that wreck language
- Pursuing Peace The UN’s lack of accountability
- Current Marketing Practices Customer is King! Does it really apply to us?
- Writing project for young Syrian refugees
- The March of Folly A simple solution – Ranil goes
- Civil society group writes to EC, Speaker & Party Leaders DON’T default in implementing 25% quota for Women
- Give women more time to give birth, make choices - WHO
- President and PM are responsible for the election results
- Basil says…Await the return of ‘Spiritual Leader’ MR
- Rajapaksas’ Presidential hopeful is Gota
- Sins of the past Govt cannot be forgotten- Anura Kumara
- Law and order is quite weak
- Accomplice to the crime Our own indifference
- UK flower farm suspected of enslaving migrants
- Costly Renovation
- REV. PROF BELLANWILA WIMALARATANA THERA
- Why Masses Brought Victory to Past President
- White Sapphire absorbs the power of Venus
- Partial eclipse that occurred on Feb 16
- Effects of Sun in Aquarius
- Some recent impressions
- Bandula Nanayakkarawasam: From Galle to the world
- Pauline Kael: The critic wore cowboy boots
- Pauline Kael: The critic wore cow boy boots
- “Hail, Caesar!” Silliness as a virtue
- Notes on history: The thinkers and the doers
- Reflections on a nation of non-readers
- The Disaster Artist: The (un)making of a movie
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Never say never to anything!
- What’s In My Bag I want to carry my dog Ricky Ruchira
- Indian Elegance Raaya Clothing & Accessories
- Election promises that took people for a ride
- 7 killed in Florida school shooting by former student: sheriff
- Man with moustache who went to Rajarata a thousand times in a ramshackle Jeep