TIMING OF EVENTS –CHILD BIRTH
By G.H.W Silva
This birth chart was given to check for a conducive time for childbirth. To check on children, we concentrate on the 5th Bhava. If the sub lord of the 5th Bhava is a significator for 5th or 2nd or 11 Bhavas, the native is destined to have children. In this birth chart, the 5th sign falls in Taurus. The 5th Bhava commences from Taurus 01 36 08 and ends at Taurus 28 25 39. The planet Jupiter is occupying the 5th Bhava.
The 5th cusp falls in the sign of Taurus ruled by Venus, star ruled by Sun and the sub ruled by Jupiter. Sub lord Jupiter is occupying the 5th Bhava and deposited in a star of Moon, occupying the 11th Bhava. As the sub lord is clearly a significator for 5th and 11th Bhavas, the native is destined to be blessed with children.
She will be a mother, during the periods and sub periods of the significators for 5th, 2nd and 11th
Bhava with the contribution of transit of these planets.
The significators for child birth are as follows;
The 2nd Bhava:- Owner is Saturn. Moon and Mars are deposited in the stars of Saturn. Rahu is occupying the 2nd Bhava and he is deposited in its own star.
The 5th Bhava:- Owner is Venus. Kethu is deposited in a star of Venus. Jupiter is occupying the 5th Bhava. No planets are deposited in the stars of Jupiter.
The 11th Bhava:- Owner is Mars. Mercury is deposited in a star of Mars. Moon is occupying the 11th Bhava and Jupiter is deposited in a star of Moon.
Thus the significators for 2nd, 5th and 11th Bhavas are Rahu, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Kethu, Venus, Moon, and Mercury. Out of these planets, we need to select the best significators. This could be done with the use of Ruling Planets, the Golden Rule of Krishnamurthi Paddhathi.
The Ruling Planets at 5.56 am, on 10 January 2018 at the time of judgment of this birth chart are as follows;
The common planets among the significators and the Ruling Planets are;
Rahu, Venus, Jupiter and Mercury.
She had a Dasha balance for Saturn for 10 years 00 month and 24 days at the time of birth. Accordingly she was under the influence of Kethu Maha Dasha from 11 October 2015 to 11 October 2022. Sub Dasha of Moon is running from 14 September 2017 to 14 April 2018.
Dasha lord Kethu is a significator for 5th Bhava. This planet Kethu is deposited in a star of Venus and Venus is again a significator for 5th Bhava. Therefore Kethu Dasha is favourable for child birth. Bukthi lord Venus also a significator for 5th Bhava,
Rahu sub Dasha is favourable. This period runs from 11 September 2018 to 29 September 2019.
In timing the event, a new concept has been introduced using the following set of planets.
Position. Star Lord. Sub Lord.
Moon: - Rahu Rahu
Ascendant: - Venus Moon
Accordingly, we are using only 3 planets.
In the Zodiac, Taurus 11 53 20 – 13 53 20 is ruled by Venus as sign lord, Moon as star lord and Rahu as Sub lord,
Libra 18 04 40 – 19 13 20 is ruled by Venus as sign lord, Rahu as star lord and Moon as Sub lord.
Now we will see the transit of Sun in these sensitive points.
Sun is transiting in the 10th Bhava, Libra on 05 November 2018. On this day Moon is transiting in the 9th Bhava with sextile aspect to its natal position. Jupiter is transiting the 11th Bhava.
On 28 May 2019 Sun is transiting the 5th Bhava Taurus and transiting the 5th Bhava in conjunction with natal Jupiter. Dasha lord Kethu will be transiting the natal ascendant. He is in conjunction with Saturn, lord of the 2nd Bhava.
Bukthi lord is transiting the natal 4th Bhava.
Therefore 28th May 2019 is favourable for her child birth. This could be confirmed by consideration of the transit of the significators.
Dasha lord Kethu is transiting in the 1st Bhava in Sagittarius in a star of Venus with trine aspect to its natal position.
Bukthi lord Venus intransiting in Aries is in the 4th Bhava and in square aspect to its natal position with trine aspect to natal Kethu, the Dasha lord.
Sun is transiting in Taurus in the 5th Bhava and in conjunction with natal Jupiter.
Moon is transiting in Aquarius in the 2nd Bhava in conjunction with natal Rahu.
These transit of significators are clearly in agreement with the Dasha and sub periods running at the time of child birth.
- Power Play in Syria: What Turkish Moves Mean For US And Russia
- Houthis’ Ballistic Missiles Triggering Regional War Or Concealed Iranian Tests?
- Zuma’s Fall: Why is South Africa So Divided?
- Karuna backs SLPP, set to meet Rajapaksa this week MR must merge North and East - Karuna
- Cry Sis! Women insist on 25% quota
- Ban on Philippine workers in Kuwait Increases demand for Lankans Job agents told to seize opportunity
- Lasantha murder suspects re-remanded
- Conference on Disarmament UNSG welcomes SL’s decision
- No show in Court Warrant re-issued on Jaliya
- Lankan maid commits suicide in Kuwait
- SEUSL VC advises new intake
- Aranayake landslide victims Families still languish homeless
- Sivalingam resigns as CWC Chair Thondaman takes over
- Academics come out in support of Ranil
- EC Chair meets Speaker Proposes reforming LG law
- Active Liability Management Bill presented to Parliament
- Govt to initiate artificial rain generation Projects near hydropower plants
- Karu writes to Maldivian counterpart Requests intervention in Malé crisis
- Politicos pontificate on LG Polls result Opposition’s dream of toppling Govt failed – Rajitha Sampanthan accuses MR of racism
- Decision on future of Unity Govt UPFA awaits SC interpretation Thilanga confirms Prez seeking SC opinion on PM’s removal
- More electorates than members - PAFFREL
- Considering the country at large Pro-Sirisena faction to stay in Govt - SB Dissanayake Demand significant changes to power structure
- PCoI Bonds scam and PRECIFAC reports Debate today
- Tighten laws to curb narcotics – Cardinal
- Delimitation Com report handed over
- Black Caps coach rejects call to scrap T20
- Richmond in comprehensive win
- Arsenal announce record shirt deal with Emirates
- Olympics reels as ‘clean’ Russian curler hit by doping case
- Kandy SC too good for Airmen
- Red Stars SC emerge division I champions
- Hundreds participate in CISM Run
- Australia’s most-capped female player Blackwell retires
- Kohli limps off as India beat South Africa in first T20
- Kvitova takes Qatar title to clinch top 10 return
- Real Madrid win eight-goal thriller
- Watson’s wait ends with third Riviera triumph
- Coleman breaks 60m indoor world record
- Federer wins Rotterdam for 97th title
- No majority in Galle UC
- We played as one family – Chandimal
- Pakistan’s Imran Khan marries for third time
- Federer on top of the world
- Man Utd into Cup quarters
- Cavani, Neymar key as PSG rebound from Madrid gloom
- Global interest in Hilton and Hyatt Colombo Hotels
- New rule for hiring SL domestics in UAE
- Cost of construction to go up by 7% - RIU
- DIMO mulls expansion in Cambodia and other ASEAN countries
- BOC appoints new GM/CEO
- Sri Lanka Tourism promotes niche products in India
- ‘Spot’ falls 35 cents to Rs 155.35/45
- Facebook told to stop tracking in Belgium
- Asia trades higher as markets in China on holiday
- Banking restrictions - major barrier to Iran trade relations
- Foreign exits from GSM top $50M
- Seylan Group reports Profit-After-Tax over Rs 5 B
- Huawei to participate at Mobile World Congress 2018
- Fairway Holdings vertical luxury high rise apartments - Elements
- Maha Shivarathri Pooja at Sri Lanka Insurance
- Emirates transports UAE’s first satellite
- Indian Bank ramping up overseas operations
- OPEC and Shale keep oil prices at $60-$75
- EU joins global growth bandwagon
- CHINT launches ‘CHINT POWER Series’ switches and sockets
- Subramanian Swamy’s love-hate relationship with Sri Lanka
- Tea, haircuts and fish bones Letting the light into Pakistan
- REVISITING SRI LANKA’S FOREIGN POLICY
- Howlers that wreck language
- Pursuing Peace The UN’s lack of accountability
- Current Marketing Practices Customer is King! Does it really apply to us?
- Writing project for young Syrian refugees
- The March of Folly A simple solution – Ranil goes
- Civil society group writes to EC, Speaker & Party Leaders DON’T default in implementing 25% quota for Women
- Give women more time to give birth, make choices - WHO
- President and PM are responsible for the election results
- Basil says…Await the return of ‘Spiritual Leader’ MR
- Rajapaksas’ Presidential hopeful is Gota
- Sins of the past Govt cannot be forgotten- Anura Kumara
- Law and order is quite weak
- Accomplice to the crime Our own indifference
- UK flower farm suspected of enslaving migrants
- Costly Renovation
- REV. PROF BELLANWILA WIMALARATANA THERA
- Why Masses Brought Victory to Past President
- White Sapphire absorbs the power of Venus
- Partial eclipse that occurred on Feb 16
- Effects of Sun in Aquarius
- Some recent impressions
- Bandula Nanayakkarawasam: From Galle to the world
- Pauline Kael: The critic wore cowboy boots
- Pauline Kael: The critic wore cow boy boots
- “Hail, Caesar!” Silliness as a virtue
- Notes on history: The thinkers and the doers
- Reflections on a nation of non-readers
- The Disaster Artist: The (un)making of a movie
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Never say never to anything!
- What’s In My Bag I want to carry my dog Ricky Ruchira
- Indian Elegance Raaya Clothing & Accessories
- Election promises that took people for a ride
- 7 killed in Florida school shooting by former student: sheriff
- Man with moustache who went to Rajarata a thousand times in a ramshackle Jeep