Bupa Global Insurance to further develop SL operations
A press release announced that Ceynergy Insurance Brokers took a step forward with the soft launch held to re-introduce the Global Insurance Giant, Bupa Global Insurance into the local market.
Three consecutive mini events began with the presence of Angus Slater, MD Hong Kong, International Markets, Lee Mathews, Head of Sales, for South East Asia and Australia and Richard Jackson, Head of Intermediary South East Asia at an interactive workshop followed by lunch at the newly constructed Shangri La Hotel, Colombo.
Their presence was indeed proof that Bupa Global is keen on developing Sri Lankan operations to greater heights indicating a brighter future for the insurance industry. The workshop focused on the local team of Ceynergy agents and was conducted by Bupa with the intention of equipping these individuals with the high standards of being a part of Bupa Global.
With hopes of facilitating a better and smoother claim procedure to the client, the second event which was 'High Tea' at the Kingsbury, Colombo saw the heads of both Bupa Global and Ceynergy Insurance interact with the local health care providers, in order to give them better knowledge of their range of services while clarifying their queries in relation to the products and services.
Another first as the opportunity was extended to existing clients who had the invaluable experience of sharing concerns and ideas directly with a leading global health care provider.
Bupa Global is the leading fully integrated insurer, solely focused on health for over 70-years and support people across the healthcare continuum globally. Their worldwide health business spans customers with global healthcare needs across around 190 countries. Bupa has invested significantly into delivering technology solutions for health and care management, making them one of the technologically advanced insurance providers, the release said.
They remain the market leader in their sphere of work and the re-launch of Bupa in Sri Lanka paves the way for locals to obtain services of a leading and fully integrated insurer provider, solely focused on health for over 70 years.
Bupa Global has expressed their pride in tying up with Ceynergy Insurance Brokers in Sri Lanka, as they view Sri Lanka as a key hub for the Bupa group in South Asia and are attracted to the quality of its work force, favourable investment climate, and proximity. With intentions of working with our stakeholders and being part of Sri Lanka's growing economic
Incorporated in 2011, Ceynergy Insurance Brokers (CIB) is a subsidiary of the Islandwide Marketing Services (IMS) which is located in Rajagiriya.
Backed by three decades of proud heritage and the rich experience of IMS, CIB is a company which consists of a young and professional team who has indeed made their mark in the local insurance arena. In order to further expand their business CIB has taken measures to provide the best by investing in obtaining the licensing for international medical policies from IBSL to better provide BUPA Global Healthcare Policies in Sri Lanka.
MD of CIB, Chavinda Dharmawardana, said, "We are indeed privileged to call ourselves core heirs to this global insurance giant, Bupa Global. While our ties are deep rooted we believe that we are now ready to take our operations to the next level while providing cutting edge insurance policies to our loyal customers".
This statement was followed with the COO, Sajitha Sumanasekera addressing the gathering, stating that by Ceynergy initiating this event it has facilitated Sri Lanka's top end customers to obtain international medical covers at best rates.
Also the training has benefitted the high calibre sales people, who cater to top-end customers' expectations in terms of global health protection".
CIB in partnership with Bupa Global was proud to conclude the day with success and now look forward to a brighter future in Medical and Healthcare Insurance, the release concluded.
- Khaleda Zia’s conviction and its repercussions
- China is biggest impediment to Korean reunification
- Trump’s Budget Priorities: Crimes Against Humanity?
- Mahanayake Thera of Asgiriya Chapter says Unity Govt should be scrapped
- Corruption case against Wimal on 16 May
- Govt won’t last till next General Election - JO
- Lankan fisherman yearns to return home
- EU awards 18 schols To promote sustainable consumption and production
- Ready for a rally
- Harassing tribal woman Lankan held in Andhra Pradesh
- People are very angry says Mavai
- Awards for bright religious students
- Delimitation Committee Report Govt must hold APC CaFFE
- Father of two requires urgent kidney transplant Seeks public help to raise Rs 1.5 M
- 2014 Aluthgama riot Govt to compensate victims in March & April
- Gajaba Regiment hands out schols
- Leadership training for principals suspended
- PAFFREL urges Appoint maximum number of women possible
- Tender irregularities hinted at A/L Tab Project temporarily suspended Project is being re-evaluated Rajitha
- CID wants INTERPOL ‘Red Notice’ on Mahendran
- Inquest into Bellanwila thera’s death Coroner complains to IGP Claims Boralesgamuwa Police ignored warnings
- 14 Hump Nosed Lizards born at Dehiwala Zoo
- EC informs party secys and ind group leaders 25% of 8,356 elected must be women Speaker says 25% quota not scrapped
- SL bidder for EAP Group chastises CBSL Over negotiation process
- Non-renewal of MoU Unity Govt cannot continue – Opposition
- In form CR to try and outmatch Kandy
- Havelocks face Navy SC at Race Course
- Madushanka doubtful for Nidahas Trophy
- SLSRFA to conduct workshop
- Trinity close on heels of St. Aloysius
- Khan leads Afghanistan to thumping series win
- Sri Lanka face India in the curtain raiser
- Third doping scandal hits Games
- Bayliss willing to step aside as T20 coach
- Brazilian match abandoned after brawl
- Shirantha promises transparency and accountability in NOC
- Rashid, Bumrah joint No.1 in ODI rankings
- Wigan shock Man City
- Black Caps coach rejects call to scrap T20
- Richmond in comprehensive win
- Arsenal announce record shirt deal with Emirates
- Olympics reels as ‘clean’ Russian curler hit by doping case
- Kandy SC too good for Airmen
- Red Stars SC emerge division I champions
- Hundreds participate in CISM Run
- Sampath Bank reports Profit After Tax above Rs 12B
- Dfcc Bank records impressive performance in 2017
- Hayleys Advantis partners IRONMAN 70.3 Colombo
- SL troops facelift Sakkotei tourist attraction
- Pantum becomes distributor for EWIS Peripherals
- Hyundai Lanka appoints AutoMaasters as authorized dealer in Jaffna
- Will online retailing outdo traditional retailing?
- Sarvodaya Finance joins LankaPay Common ATM Network
- JLanka Technologies to participate at Architect 2018
- Edirisinghe Brothers’ Hybrid Hub, SLIC to open Hybrid Vehicle Clinics
- NDB holds all-night Pirith ceremony
- AI-powered Dialog Voice Agent now on Google Assistant
- SLIM represents SL at prestigious conference in Asia
- NTB American Express travel around the world winners to visit five cities
- Munchee Super Cream Crackers ranks on top
- Ceylinco Life donates High Dependency Unit to Kalubowila Hospital
- Asian shares slip as dollar firms
- Cabinet approval underway for National Audit Bill Bill to be tabled in Parliament shortly
- Unpoliticized Maritime Promotion Bureau required: Ports Authority Chairman
- ComBank licensed for Microfinance operations in Myanmar
- Bouncing back from LG election drubbing
- Subramanian Swamy’s love-hate relationship with Sri Lanka
- Tea, haircuts and fish bones Letting the light into Pakistan
- REVISITING SRI LANKA’S FOREIGN POLICY
- Howlers that wreck language
- Welcome to Earth
- Can nuclear technology zap hunger?
- Trapped by the system Ethiopian workers in Lebanon see no freedom
- Current Marketing Practices Customer is King! Does it really apply to us?
- Writing project for young Syrian refugees
- Gota is Lankan Putin – Gammanpila
- President and PM are responsible for the election results
- Basil says…Await the return of ‘Spiritual Leader’ MR
- Rajapaksas’ Presidential hopeful is Gota
- Sins of the past Govt cannot be forgotten- Anura Kumara
- Accomplice to the crime Our own indifference
- UK flower farm suspected of enslaving migrants
- Costly Renovation
- REV. PROF BELLANWILA WIMALARATANA THERA
- Why Masses Brought Victory to Past President
- White Sapphire absorbs the power of Venus
- Partial eclipse that occurred on Feb 16
- Effects of Sun in Aquarius
- Some recent impressions
- Bandula Nanayakkarawasam: From Galle to the world
- Pauline Kael: The critic wore cowboy boots
- Pauline Kael: The critic wore cow boy boots
- “Hail, Caesar!” Silliness as a virtue
- Notes on history: The thinkers and the doers
- Reflections on a nation of non-readers
- The Disaster Artist: The (un)making of a movie
- Kite Surfing Lanka Kalpitiya An experience of a lifetime
- Ella and mini Adam’s Peak
- A cave of history -Ravana Cave
- Never say never to anything!
- What’s In My Bag I want to carry my dog Ricky Ruchira
- Indian Elegance Raaya Clothing & Accessories
- Election promises that took people for a ride
- 7 killed in Florida school shooting by former student: sheriff
- Man with moustache who went to Rajarata a thousand times in a ramshackle Jeep