Fire at Iranian Envoy’s residence

  👤  3537 readers have read this article !
By 2018-02-13

A fire broke out at the Iranian Ambassador's residence down Bauddhaloka Mawatha in Colombo 7 yesterday (12) afternoon.The Fire Department of the Colombo Municipal Council (CMC) told Ceylon Today that the report of the fire had arrived at noon. They said that the fire broke out on the roof of the building. Two fire trucks with ten fire fighters were deployed to the residence and they were able to douse the fire in a matter of hours. The Department noted that the fire might have been caused by a malfunctioning air conditioner that had caused an electrical short circuit.

No casualties were reported.

COLUMNS

PRINT EDITION

News

Read More

FT

Read More

Echo

Read More

Teeninc

Read More

Scribbler

Read More